Ilkka Loponen

Default Missing Yamaha 50 Deto bearing

I lost a washer, which is located between the autolube oil pump and its
shaft. I think it was actually a bronze bearing and now I would like to know
the dimensions of this washer, so I could turn the part myself, becouse I
think original part will be quite overprized. I'm also interested to know if
it really was a bronze bearing. I have a shop manual, which has explode pics
from almost all the other parts, but not from the oil pumps parts...

This is little desperate, but maybe someone can help when you ask
worldwide... The engine is 91' Yamaha 50hp Deto.