Kellielabs

Default Seat Cushion Help Please

Hello. Need some help. My vinyl seat cushion has developed a split right at
the seam. We tried to sew it without much success. The threads just pulled
out after a few uses. Anyone have a suggestion how to seal this seam before
the damage gets worse?

Thank you for your help.

Lawrence James

Normally when vinyl splits it is because it is getting old. If that is the
case it will be hard to fix. You don't say how old this is. Many covers
are just stapled on so if you can remove it and sew it together properly you
might fix it. If you can't fix it an ulpholstery shop may be able to just
replace the piece.

"Kellielabs" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hello. Need some help. My vinyl seat cushion has developed a split right

at
the seam. We tried to sew it without much success. The threads just pulled
out after a few uses. Anyone have a suggestion how to seal this seam

before
the damage gets worse?

Thank you for your help.

1964 Hydrodyne back seat Larry Davick General 0 March 26th 04 05:51 AM
seat cushion question RB General 2 March 23rd 04 10:54 PM
Need Signature Deluxe RIGHT CORNER seat in BLUE John M General 0 March 16th 04 12:55 AM
Seats or Seat covers? Roger General 1 August 31st 03 03:39 AM
Self righting "car" seat type PFD? Gfretwell General 1 July 20th 03 08:09 PM