BoatBanter.com

-   -   Seat Cushion Help Please (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/4402-seat-cushion-help-please.html)

Kellielabs May 4th 04 01:45 PM

Seat Cushion Help Please

Hello. Need some help. My vinyl seat cushion has developed a split right at
the seam. We tried to sew it without much success. The threads just pulled
out after a few uses. Anyone have a suggestion how to seal this seam before
the damage gets worse?

Thank you for your help.

Lawrence James May 4th 04 11:35 PM

Seat Cushion Help Please

Normally when vinyl splits it is because it is getting old. If that is the
case it will be hard to fix. You don't say how old this is. Many covers
are just stapled on so if you can remove it and sew it together properly you
might fix it. If you can't fix it an ulpholstery shop may be able to just
replace the piece.

ink.net...