Gould 0738

Default Two hydrogen atoms went fishing.....

Two hydrogen atoms went fishing.

There was an ominous splash and one cried out, "Oh no! I've lost my electron!"

His concerned partner inquired, "Are you certain?"

"Yes, I'm positive!"
Doug Kanter

Q: Why was 6 afraid of 7?
A: Because 7 8 9.

9th grade humor. Causes convulsions and farting among my son and his crew.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Two hydrogen atoms went fishing.

There was an ominous splash and one cried out, "Oh no! I've lost my

electron!"

His concerned partner inquired, "Are you certain?"

"Yes, I'm positive!"

Lloyd Sumpter

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:46:52 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

Two hydrogen atoms went fishing.

Sign on "Nuclear Bait and Tackle" Store door:
"Gone Fission"

Lloyd