John Smith

Default OT. Humor for those like Harry % basskisser who give 103-118%

Harry, what do you do for a living? I mean, aside from insulting people and
being so ashamed of your wife chosen field you make up imaginary degrees?
Your wife is successful in her chosen field of being a medical and licensed
social worker. Don't you think she would be insulted if she felt that you
were not proud of her accomplishments?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.eb6797a17173155d6add151fa9f15ad3@108 2647239.nulluser.com...
Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , "Don

White" wrote:

Thanks Bill..
Anyone who has worked for the gov't or a Crown Corporation would

appreciate
this.
I'll have to send it back to my former co-workers.

"worked for the gov't"

Worked? For the gov't? Isn't that an oxymoron of sorts?

Tell you what, Blackmoore, why don't you write a nice letter to the
parents, wives, husbands, and children of the 600 U.S. soldiers Bush has
gotten killed so far in Iraq, and tell them that the work they did for
the government while they were in-uniform employees of the United States
wasn't really work at all, and to call it such was just an oxymoron.

Go ahead, I dare you.

What is it *you* do for a living, Henry? I mean, aside from drink too

much?

Henry Blackmoore

In article c3dhc2g=.eb6797a17173155d6add151fa9f15ad3@1082647 239.nulluser.com, "Harry Krause" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , "Don

White" wrote:

Thanks Bill..
Anyone who has worked for the gov't or a Crown Corporation would

appreciate
this.
I'll have to send it back to my former co-workers.

"worked for the gov't"

Worked? For the gov't? Isn't that an oxymoron of sorts?

Tell you what, Blackmoore, why don't you write a nice letter to the
parents, wives, husbands, and children of the 600 U.S. soldiers Bush has
gotten killed so far in Iraq, and tell them that the work they did for
the government while they were in-uniform employees of the United States
wasn't really work at all, and to call it such was just an oxymoron.

Go ahead, I dare you.

What is it *you* do for a living, Henry? I mean, aside from drink too much?

Hoo-boy. A crust old left-wing draft-dodger defending the military. Now
that's rich.

Sorry no cigar Harry. I don't drink alcohol. Not at all.

thunder

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:47:52 +0000, Henry Blackmoore wrote:

Krause is about as unAmerican and dishonorable as one can get and it's
totally laughable that he is championing the fine young men and women in
our military under the guise of being patriotic

I believe Harry is an American citizen. That makes his *as* American as
you are, or is there another criteria.

John H

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:20:39 -0400 (EDT), "Harry Krause"
wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , "Don

White" wrote:

Thanks Bill..
Anyone who has worked for the gov't or a Crown Corporation would

appreciate
this.
I'll have to send it back to my former co-workers.

"worked for the gov't"

Worked? For the gov't? Isn't that an oxymoron of sorts?

Tell you what, Blackmoore, why don't you write a nice letter to the
parents, wives, husbands, and children of the 600 U.S. soldiers Bush has
gotten killed so far in Iraq, and tell them that the work they did for
the government while they were in-uniform employees of the United States
wasn't really work at all, and to call it such was just an oxymoron.

Go ahead, I dare you.

What is it *you* do for a living, Henry? I mean, aside from drink too much?

Harry, you've already accused them of being government tit suckers. Being a
little hypocritical here, aren't you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Henry Blackmoore

In article , John H wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:20:39 -0400 (EDT), "Harry Krause"
wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , "Don

White" wrote:

[...]

Harry is always all over the map with his gelastic rhetoric...It goes well
with his hit, dodge and run posting style.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Henry Blackmoore

In article , thunder wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:47:52 +0000, Henry Blackmoore wrote:

Krause is about as unAmerican and dishonorable as one can get and it's
totally laughable that he is championing the fine young men and women in
our military under the guise of being patriotic

I believe Harry is an American citizen. That makes his *as* American as
you are, or is there another criteria.

Are you asking a question or making a statement?