John H

Default Beautiful day on the Bay - again! (Repost)

Not one comment on this post, so I'll do it again. Surely someone can find
something in here about which to start a flame war!
********************************
OldFart (a buddy) and I left Deale about 7:30, went East to 40' of water, and at
9:30 put a 34" rockfish in the cooler. Spent another three hours wasting gas and
called it a day. Had some good conversations with Mike (Nutty Irishman) who will
probably post his own good news report soon. Regardless of what he says, we
deserve the credit for bringing him the good luck!

The fish was caught on a white umbella, out about 80', with ten ounces of lead
attached. The weather today was a little shy of perfect, 1-2' waves, little on
the cool side with the wind blowing over the 44degree (F) water.

Beautiful day, good company, and no skunk on the first trip out. What more could
one want? (Maybe a 2520XL Parker?)

Good luck!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

[...]