Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Doug Kanter

Default Are Bu****es hoping for pre-election attack here?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

WASHINGTON - The United States is bracing for possible terrorist attacks
before the November presidential election, National Security Adviser
Condoleezza Rice said yesterday.

I wonder which irrelevant election question Rove believes would be addressed
by an attack: "Do you feel safer?", or "Who do you think will do a better
job of fighting terrorism?". The media have already twisted the meaning of
the attack in Spain, right? Hardly anyone would get the point of another one
here, especially after the spin had been brushed on nice & thick. Example -
St Louis arch is found to be the subject of a bombing plot: "Maaah daddy was
schedulated to be in that beautiful city to give a speech at one of them
management seminaries. This here's an attack on mah family. Condy here tells
me the evildoers was located in Liverpool. I'm sending our fighting boys to
that city immediately. But not my girls, of course."