DSK

Default OT Are Bu****es hoping for pre-election attack here?

Calif Bill wrote:
You probably said "Kissenger". But every news source called him Dr.
Kissenger, Kissenger. Not Hank, or Henry.

Well, I certainly wouldn't call him Henry, I have a dog named that. But
both Dr. Rice and Dr. Kissinger deserve to have their titles noted &
acknowledged... how often is a matter of judgement. Every time? Might be
excessive and sound patronizing or sarcastic. 1/2 the time? Maybe, it's
a judgment call.

BTW I thought Kissinger was a dispicable traitor for his actions under
Nixon... although as a practitioner of global power politics, he is a
master. Now that he decided his moneybags lobbying contracts were more
important than the truth about Sept 11th, I have a new reason to despise
him.

If we are waging a war against terror, isn't it *important* to get the
facts on the most devastating terrorist attack on us? If Sept 11th
justifies invading Afghanistan and Iraq, why is the Bush Administration
stonewalling (and now hurling mud at the investigators)?

DSK