Doug Kanter

Default Are Bu****es hoping for pre-election attack here?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

WASHINGTON - The United States is bracing for possible terrorist attacks
before the November presidential election, National Security Adviser
Condoleezza Rice said yesterday.

I wonder which irrelevant election question Rove believes would be addressed
by an attack: "Do you feel safer?", or "Who do you think will do a better
job of fighting terrorism?". The media have already twisted the meaning of
the attack in Spain, right? Hardly anyone would get the point of another one
here, especially after the spin had been brushed on nice & thick. Example -
St Louis arch is found to be the subject of a bombing plot: "Maaah daddy was
schedulated to be in that beautiful city to give a speech at one of them
management seminaries. This here's an attack on mah family. Condy here tells
me the evildoers was located in Liverpool. I'm sending our fighting boys to
that city immediately. But not my girls, of course."

John Gaquin

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You two should take your act on the road! It could be as successful as DNC
Radio!

Calif Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RICE: 'TOO GOOD TO PASS UP'

WASHINGTON - The United States is bracing for possible terrorist attacks
before the November presidential election, National Security Adviser
Condoleezza Rice said yesterday.

Why is it you lefties, hate women, no respect. It was always Dr. Kissenger,
not Henry, or Hank. But to you, it is Condi, Condoleezza, etc. Never Dr.
Condoleezza Rice, or Dr. Rice.
Bill

P.Fritz

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RICE: 'TOO GOOD TO PASS UP'

WASHINGTON - The United States is bracing for possible terrorist attacks
before the November presidential election, National Security Adviser
Condoleezza Rice said yesterday.

Why is it you lefties, hate women, no respect. It was always Dr.

Kissenger,
not Henry, or Hank. But to you, it is Condi, Condoleezza, etc. Never Dr.
Condoleezza Rice, or Dr. Rice.
Bill

It is not just women, I recall slick willie doing the same sort of thing
in the debates against Bush Sr. ....calling him Mr. Bush, not
President.....it's the left's (not so) subtle method of demeaning their
opponents.....one step short of name calling.

Doug Kanter

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RICE: 'TOO GOOD TO PASS UP'

WASHINGTON - The United States is bracing for possible terrorist attacks
before the November presidential election, National Security Adviser
Condoleezza Rice said yesterday.

Why is it you lefties, hate women, no respect. It was always Dr.

Kissenger,
not Henry, or Hank. But to you, it is Condi, Condoleezza, etc. Never Dr.
Condoleezza Rice, or Dr. Rice.
Bill

I never used Kissinger's "Dr" title when discussing him. Matter of fact, I
seriously doubt 99% of other people did, either, unless he was being
introduced at a speech. And by the way, your president calls Dr Rice
"Condi".

Calif Bill

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RICE: 'TOO GOOD TO PASS UP'

WASHINGTON - The United States is bracing for possible terrorist

attacks
before the November presidential election, National Security Adviser
Condoleezza Rice said yesterday.

Why is it you lefties, hate women, no respect. It was always Dr.

Kissenger,
not Henry, or Hank. But to you, it is Condi, Condoleezza, etc. Never

Dr.
Condoleezza Rice, or Dr. Rice.
Bill

I never used Kissinger's "Dr" title when discussing him. Matter of fact, I
seriously doubt 99% of other people did, either, unless he was being
introduced at a speech. And by the way, your president calls Dr Rice
"Condi".

You probably said "Kissenger". But every news source called him Dr.
Kissenger, Kissenger. Not Hank, or Henry.

Doug Kanter

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

[...]

1) News sources strive for smooth language. They most certainly did NOT use
his title for every mention of his name.

2) News sources today do NOT use Rice's title most of the time either. You
know that.

3) It's "Kissinger", not "Kissenger".

DSK

Default OT Are Bu****es hoping for pre-election attack here?

Calif Bill wrote:
You probably said "Kissenger". But every news source called him Dr.
Kissenger, Kissenger. Not Hank, or Henry.

Well, I certainly wouldn't call him Henry, I have a dog named that. But
both Dr. Rice and Dr. Kissinger deserve to have their titles noted &
acknowledged... how often is a matter of judgement. Every time? Might be
excessive and sound patronizing or sarcastic. 1/2 the time? Maybe, it's
a judgment call.

BTW I thought Kissinger was a dispicable traitor for his actions under
Nixon... although as a practitioner of global power politics, he is a
master. Now that he decided his moneybags lobbying contracts were more
important than the truth about Sept 11th, I have a new reason to despise
him.

If we are waging a war against terror, isn't it *important* to get the
facts on the most devastating terrorist attack on us? If Sept 11th
justifies invading Afghanistan and Iraq, why is the Bush Administration
stonewalling (and now hurling mud at the investigators)?

DSK

Doug Kanter

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

You probably said "Kissenger". But every news source called him Dr.
Kissenger, Kissenger. Not Hank, or Henry.

Hey Billy Bob....here's something weird. I have this book about Kissinger on
the table. I forgot I had it. Now, granted it's written by Walter Isaacson,
a total slacker who's a graduate of Harvard, and a former Assistant Managing
Editor of Time, but even so, I've scanned the first 100 pages or so. I just
can't seem to find the word "Dr."

You really ought to lay off the bottle before you touch the keyboard.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message nk.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RICE: 'TOO GOOD TO PASS UP'

WASHINGTON - The United States is bracing for possible terrorist attacks
before the November presidential election, National Security Adviser
Condoleezza Rice said yesterday.

Why is it you lefties, hate women, no respect. It was always Dr. Kissenger,
not Henry, or Hank. But to you, it is Condi, Condoleezza, etc. Never Dr.
Condoleezza Rice, or Dr. Rice.
Bill

Bush, and his cronies all call her Condi. Does that mean that THEY
don't respect women, and hate them? Have you ever thought that maybe
she PREFERS that moniker?