Doug Kanter

Default Are Bu****es hoping for pre-election attack here?

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
nk.net...

That's called Darwins Theory of Evolution.
People that **** on others can expect to get **** on in return.
People that are kind to others can expect kindness in return.
Weren't you taught this most basic premise when you were very young?

What goes around comes around, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one
out....

Yeah, but for you, it comes around in the afterlife. Only crazy people wait
for death for things to be straightened out.

John Gaquin

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

1) I'm teaching him to cook so he can live a life of grace. Nobody should
grow up not knowing how to cook seafood. To do otherwise is child abuse.

I do about 90% of the cooking in our house, and both kids have also learned.
My son is just 18, so still tends to gravitate toward pop tarts and orange
soda, but my daughter is older and well into the real thing.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
nk.net...

That's called Darwins Theory of Evolution.
People that **** on others can expect to get **** on in return.
People that are kind to others can expect kindness in return.
Weren't you taught this most basic premise when you were very young?

What goes around comes around, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one
out....

Yeah, but for you, it comes around in the afterlife. Only crazy people wait
for death for things to be straightened out.

Perhaps Henry is a Muslim...
Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

1) I'm teaching him to cook so he can live a life of grace. Nobody should
grow up not knowing how to cook seafood. To do otherwise is child abuse.

I do about 90% of the cooking in our house

Wow. There is something about you to admire.

Don

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

1) I'm teaching him to cook so he can live a life of grace. Nobody

should
grow up not knowing how to cook seafood. To do otherwise is child abuse.

I do about 90% of the cooking in our house

Wow. There is something about you to admire.

What?
You mean you DON"T do 90% of the cooking in your home?
Gimme a fire and a dead animal and some vegetation and get out of the way.

John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Wow. There is something about you to admire.

What you don't know about me could fill a book.

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Wow. There is something about you to admire.

What you don't know about me could fill a book.

A one page book, blank on one side.