Henry Blackmoore

Default Spanish troops pulling out shortly.

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote in message

Whay are you afraid to go there yourself to protect your own freedom?

There's two or three war mongering Americans in this newsgroup that worry me
more than Iqaq. I'd better stay home.

that's right stay home and keep your head shoved up your arse...

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to Iraq?

Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.

thunder

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:52:10 +0000, Don White wrote:

Not at all.. I meant that I'm staying home to help protect the homefront
against a certain small minority group of war mongers who might be looking
for an excuse to invade, as was the case when the Fenians attacked in the
1860s. My great grandfather helped repel them at the border. What's your
excuse Bertie?

I guess he wasn't at Ridgeway. The Fenians won that battle. ;-)
Don White

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
nk.net...

that's right stay home and keep your head shoved up your arse...

That's right Henry...that way I can keep a good eye on you!

Don White

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:Kqdhc.2240
Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.

Duh! Tuuk lives in Canada, although you could treat him to a Maritimes
vacation if you want.
It might make him 'shake his head' in glee.

Tuuk

Henry ,, your not too smart are you? I mean ,,, lets look at what you
said,,,,

"''''Canada ia little better than Iraq.''''''

I mean, ignoring the errors in grammar and ignoring errors in spelling and
ignoring lack of intelligence, and ignoring the element of racism. So what
are you trying to say? I mean how or what are you comparing? How is Canada a
little better than a country that is still discovering mass graves from its
leader, near 600,000 now.
Come on there Harry,,, you know you deserve this one,,, you have earned
it,,,, Give Your Head A Shake!!!!!!
But please explain if you would,,, how is Canada a little better than Iraq?
Go ahead,, over to you,, what say you??

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "Don White"

wrote:

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to Iraq?

Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.

Don White

Tuuk wrote in message
Henry ,, your not too smart are you? I mean ,,, lets look at what you
said,,,,

"''''Canada ia little better than Iraq.''''''

I mean, ignoring the errors in grammar and ignoring errors in spelling and
ignoring lack of intelligence, and ignoring the element of racism. So what
are you trying to say? I mean how or what are you comparing? How is Canada

little better than a country that is still discovering mass graves from

its
leader, near 600,000 now.
Come on there Harry,,, you know you deserve this one,,, you have earned
it,,,, Give Your Head A Shake!!!!!!
But please explain if you would,,, how is Canada a little better than

Iraq?
Go ahead,, over to you,, what say you??

Henry, Henry...Looks like 'you've been told' again.
Don't get Tuuk on your case or you'll wish you were in Iraq.

wrote:

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to Iraq?

Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.

Tuuk

lol

What happened,,, did I mistuuk you as Harry?? Lol,,

Now them has to be fighting words,,,,

Please except my most humblest apologies

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , " Tuuk"

wrote:

Henry ,, your not too smart are you? I mean ,,, lets look at what you
said,,,,

"''''Canada ia little better than Iraq.''''''

I mean, ignoring the errors in grammar and ignoring errors in spelling

and
ignoring lack of intelligence, and ignoring the element of racism. So

what
are you trying to say? I mean how or what are you comparing? How is

Canada a
little better than a country that is still discovering mass graves from

its
leader, near 600,000 now.
Come on there Harry,,, you know you deserve this one,,, you have earned
it,,,, Give Your Head A Shake!!!!!!
But please explain if you would,,, how is Canada a little better than

Iraq?
Go ahead,, over to you,, what say you??

This may be hard for you to fathom but sometimes there are things
called "typos". So the 's' got left out? Anyone with half-a-brain can
figure that out. A typo isn't the same as a spelling error brainiac.

Hey! We use "Tuuks" in the USA to wipe our asses (medicated asswipes).

The United Nations voted Canaduh as the best place to live recently so

surely
that makes it a grand ol' place?

Wow! I am still waiting to be impressed.

Btw, my name is Henry not Harry. Should I "ignore" your "lack of
intelligence"?

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , "Don

White"
wrote:

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to

Iraq?

Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.

Don White

Tuuk wrote in message
lol

What happened,,, did I mistuuk you as Harry?? Lol,,

Now them has to be fighting words,,,,

Please except my most humblest apologies

Isn't that sweet! You two gonna swap spit now and makeup

Henry Blackmoore

In article , " Tuuk" wrote:

lol

What happened,,, did I mistuuk you as Harry?? Lol,,

Now them has to be fighting words,,,,

Please except my most humblest apologies

It's hard not to like you Canadians.....