Harry Krause

Default OT Texas Republicans

John Smith wrote:

If Bush lied about WMD's, then so did all presidents going back to the late
80's and the majority of congressman, senators and the United Nations since
the First Gulf War.

You may not agree with Bush's decision to a preemptive strike, but no one
can seriously believe he lied. It might make for a great campaign sound
bite, but any rational person would know that is nothing more than politics
to say Bush lied, since he was using the exact same intelligence that
Clinton used when he stated Iraq had WMD.

Of course he lied. There were all sorts of reports available to Bush
that indicated there were no WMD in Iraq. Bush and his fellow
Bush-****ters made a conscious decision to ignore intel that didn't play
into their rationale, and then went on to deceive the American public
about it.

The chickens are coming home to roost for Bush now. With any luck, the
American voters will toss the ignorant, incompetent, lying son of a
bitch out this fall.
Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.844e1d7c1ae2e7e90bbc8c284ef604be@108 1964749.nulluser.com...
jim-- wrote:

I suppose it is a bad thing, but certainly not on the level of a current
Senator killing a young lady named Mary Jo Kopechne then running away

from
the accident. Or perhaps not on the same level as a POTUS having oral

sex
with an intern.

Sins, indeed, but they pale in comparision to Presidunce Bush lying to
get us into a war with Iraq, and causing the deaths of thousands of
people, including many non-combatant civilians.

Yea why don't you and Asskisser go to Iraq and live since you don't like
this country so much. If Clinton had done his job we would not be in the
mess we are now. You can say what you want about Bush But you can not deny
the truth that this is all Clinton's fault. He should be the one saying he
was sorry to the American people. You can not say Clinton didn't lied
either, their are court recorders stating the facts. Or are you going to say
the Judge Lied to. Everyone lies except for Democrats. Yea that funny that
demo don't lie....ha ha ha

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

I suppose it is a bad thing, but certainly not on the level of a current
Senator killing a young lady named Mary Jo Kopechne then running away

from

the accident. Or perhaps not on the same level as a POTUS having oral

sex

with an intern.

Sins, indeed, but they pale in comparision to Presidunce Bush lying to
get us into a war with Iraq, and causing the deaths of thousands of
people, including many non-combatant civilians.

Yea why don't you and Asskisser go to Iraq and live since you don't like
this country so much.

Ah, yes, the typical right-wing bulldork response. Thanks...
NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
news
LOL, then he was clearly wrong, as there are no WMD.

You sure about that? There's no way every intelligence agency in the
Western World was wrong about their existance. I know that we'll find 'em
eventually. I just hope that it's before the election. Unfortunately, I
believe that it will require troops in Syria...and that won't happen until
Bush's 2nd term.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
news

LOL, then he was clearly wrong, as there are no WMD.

You sure about that? There's no way every intelligence agency in the
Western World was wrong about their existance. I know that we'll find 'em
eventually. I just hope that it's before the election. Unfortunately, I
believe that it will require troops in Syria...and that won't happen until
Bush's 2nd term.

They are on a truck right now, being driven by a Halliburton employee, eh?

NOYB

John Smith wrote:

If Bush lied about WMD's, then so did all presidents going back to the

late
80's and the majority of congressman, senators and the United Nations

since
the First Gulf War.

You may not agree with Bush's decision to a preemptive strike, but no

one
can seriously believe he lied. It might make for a great campaign sound
bite, but any rational person would know that is nothing more than

politics
to say Bush lied, since he was using the exact same intelligence that
Clinton used when he stated Iraq had WMD.

Of course he lied. There were all sorts of reports available to Bush
that indicated there were no WMD in Iraq.

Don't worry Harry...we'll find the WMD's. Bush's comment about mustard gas
recently found at a turkey farm in Libya should be proof that he hasn't
given up the search. Every intelligence agency in the Western world knew
Saddam had 'em. There were numerous reports before the war by Israeli
intelligence (and others) that large convoys were leaving Iraq and heading
to Syria. Although they haven't talked about it very much publicly, the
Administration believes that Syria is hiding the WMD's. Just watch.

Harry Krause

John Smith wrote:

[...]

I heard it was Guildens mustard sauce...

If we find WMD, it'll be because we've planted them.

Bush has no credibility on this issue.
bb

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:09:35 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Don't worry Harry...we'll find the WMD's.

Looks like Iraq itself is the wmd and it's destroying Bush's plans on
a second term.

bb

jim--

John Smith wrote:

If Bush lied about WMD's, then so did all presidents going back to the

late
80's and the majority of congressman, senators and the United Nations

since
the First Gulf War.

You may not agree with Bush's decision to a preemptive strike, but no

one
can seriously believe he lied. It might make for a great campaign sound
bite, but any rational person would know that is nothing more than

politics
to say Bush lied, since he was using the exact same intelligence that
Clinton used when he stated Iraq had WMD.

Of course he lied. There were all sorts of reports available to Bush
that indicated there were no WMD in Iraq.

You obviously read them. Care to provide us a source for them? (Gawd, I am
sounding like asskisser)

jim--

John Smith wrote:

[...]

If we find WMD you will say they were planted. If we find Osama you will
say he was already found but held in prison until the election. We can't
win with you libs no matter what happens (except we will win at the
election booth this fall).