Tuuk

Default Possible Concern

Well,,, harry you and your unions can take a bow,,,

if they still allow you to enter the secret hall, with the secret handshake
and the water buffalo helmets, after you sneak around purchasing all your
offshore products that your unwritten rule suggests you support your local
brothers. How would you do that? Would you have someone who is totally not
at arms length purchase your non U.S. or Non Union made products? That is
disgraceful and pretty unethical on your part there Harry. I mean the whole
idea of the union is to stick together and collectively achieve victory. And
then you sneak around their backs for personal gain. Is it that you wanted
to purchase Offshore products because of Quality lacking from your fellow
brotherhood of locals or is it a costs competitive aspect that forced you to
sneak behind the backs of your local brotherhood of friendly union brothers
and members in trust.........
Either way,,, not very ethical on your part. I mean you make promises to
your brothers,,,, then you go ahead and break those promises. That type of
labeling there harry sticks with you for life. I know that the union shops I
had to enter, all had signs everywhere demanding that you drive union made
domestic cars. And if someone drove a Toyota into the parking lot,,, well,,
lets just say they were taking a cab home.
So Harry,,, I guess you always know where the local brotherhood of union
brothers and membership fishes or boats,,, so you have to go the other
way,,, you wouldn't want to be seen with your violation of your unwritten
honored agreement to support your fellow membership,,,,,,,, disgrace.......
Nice team member you are Harry??? You bet on the other team also??? I never
did think you were too smart,,,,, GYHAS,,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
.com...

" Tuuk" wrote in message

Interesting comments there Bill, I just found out that this life time

union

member actually unethically and dishonorably sneaked behind the backs

of

his

brotherhood membership and purchased a substantial product produced
offshore. I wonder if he brought this information up at a regular

meeting of

the brotherhood of locals water buffalos.

What union does Harry belong to, Tuuk? Please give references to back
up your allegations.

Do the google search yourself. He has told the NG several times of the
unions he belongs to.

I DO know that he is affiliated with unions, but I didn't know that
there was a union for free-lance writers. Please provide some facts.

Actually, although it is possible I did so, I have no recollection of
enunciating my particular union memberships here. I have stated that I
have a journeyman's card as a welder, but I don't believe I indicated
with which union. There are several holding jurisdiction over different
aspects and types of welding.

And just for your information, there is a union, of sorts, for
free-lance writers.

basskisser

"jim--" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

" Tuuk" wrote in message

Interesting comments there Bill, I just found out that this life

time
union
member actually unethically and dishonorably sneaked behind the

backs of
his
brotherhood membership and purchased a substantial product produced
offshore. I wonder if he brought this information up at a regular

meeting of
the brotherhood of locals water buffalos.

What union does Harry belong to, Tuuk? Please give references to back
up your allegations.

Do the google search yourself. He has told the NG several times of the
unions he belongs to.

I DO know that he is affiliated with unions, but I didn't know that
there was a union for free-lance writers. Please provide some facts.

I could care less what unions the ass belongs to and I certainly will not
waste any time looking it up.

As suspected, you spewed crap, and didn't know what you were talking about.