John H wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:54:18 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey, Clams, I was on Lake Hartwell with a friend that lives there, and
I think I ran into some friends of yours on The Island! Christy, the
friend who lives there, took us out on her Tahoe, and in talking about
my old bass boat, she said, "hey, I know someone here who works on old
motors, so if you need anything, I'll let him know". Well, I didn't
think much more about it, then we ended up at "the island". While
meeting some friends of hers, namely Dennis from Jersey (how ya doin?),
she asked about where this person was that worked on old motors. Dennis
said he hadn't seen him. Dennis and I talk while enjoying a cold
beverage of choice, and he says "if he shows up, you can't miss him,
he's got a New Hampshire accent"!!! I said, well, I'll be damned! When
you see this guy, ask him if he's on rec.boats newsgroup.....
So, am I correct? We've got some mutual friends? By the way, when
Christy took us to the island, everyone there couldn't have been more
friendly! Great place.

Yeah, Clams, do tell...
Do you have friends that know Kevin Noble?

Hey, now, that's a GREAT idea!! For once and for all, all of you idiots
that don't know any better and think I'm Kevin Noble, will forever be
silenced!

Why do you live in denial?

He thinks he's an African Crocodile?
--
John H

So, John, when it's proven that I'm not Kevin Noble, will you be man
enough to apologize for your ignorance?

Yes he will, now prove it.

If you are not Kevin Noble, and you want to keep your identity secret, why
the hell do you care if people think you are Kevin Noble?

wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:54:18 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

John H

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:23:08 -0400, "
wrote:

Yes he will, now prove it.

If you are not Kevin Noble, and you want to keep your identity secret, why
the hell do you care if people think you are Kevin Noble?

wrote in message
roups.com...

John H wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:54:18 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Tell him I will. This should really be good. Almost like an atheist proving that
something nonexistent doesn't exist.
--
John H

PING: Clams basskisser General 3 November 12th 04 12:05 AM
PING ==> Don Bailey Don ßåiley General 0 August 9th 04 05:19 PM
PING ====> Don Bailey D0N ßâiley General 9 April 8th 04 03:00 PM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM