Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Evan-Josh Roose

Default Too much acid in the sea

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

removing barnacles and husks Leroytjr3 General 9 January 19th 04 07:18 PM
Damm Roaches Keith General 77 October 27th 03 12:15 AM
Green grunge Roland General 7 October 2nd 03 05:55 PM
Gel cell batteries - why? Doug Kanter General 8 September 29th 03 05:31 PM