Don White

Default Too much acid in the sea

Tuuk wrote in message

You morons should have went with Hillary, then you would still have the
ignorant votes, those who hate Bush because of his looks or heroic efforts
in Iraq, and you will have all the women votes who would easily follow
Hillary.

Since I'm a citizen of Canada, I didn't have the option of going with
Hillary. You do know which country/state she represents....don't you?

Harry Krause

Tuuk wrote:

those who hate Bush because of his looks or heroic efforts
in Iraq, and you will have all the women votes who would easily follow
Hillary.

His looks? Bush? He looks like a cross between Howdy Doody and Alfred E.
Newman, and has about the same IQ.

Heroic? Bush? Well, his father, perhaps, but certainly not Dubya.

Ahh, Hillary...who delightfully still scares the crap out of mindless
right-wingers...like you, Toooook.
Tuuk

Nice stick handle, right around the question.
Ya, that is pretty scary that you do have a candidate that will win, but
your democratic party is too stupid to press her. Shows a non cohesiveness.
Not much of a team. Certainly not capitalizing on your strong points. But do
you really have any?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tuuk wrote:

those who hate Bush because of his looks or heroic efforts
in Iraq, and you will have all the women votes who would easily follow
Hillary.

His looks? Bush? He looks like a cross between Howdy Doody and Alfred E.
Newman, and has about the same IQ.

Heroic? Bush? Well, his father, perhaps, but certainly not Dubya.

Ahh, Hillary...who delightfully still scares the crap out of mindless
right-wingers...like you, Toooook.

Paul Schilter

Evan,
Was this an aluminum boat?
Paul

"Evan-Josh Roose" wrote in message
om...
I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Marshall Banana

Also Sprach Paul Schilter paulschilter@comcast,dot,net:
Evan,
Was this an aluminum boat?
Paul

I'm pretty sure it was made from Cap'n Cruch put together with Elmer's
glue.

Dan

--
The hallucinations have cheered me up immensely.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

Evan-Josh Roose wrote:

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Were you on one of those Texas high seas?

More like a Maryland Magical Mystery Tour....

Bill

Evan-Josh Roose wrote:

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Were you on one of those Texas high seas?

No Just the same acid sea you are in or should I say in you.

removing barnacles and husks Leroytjr3 General 9 January 19th 04 07:18 PM
Damm Roaches Keith General 77 October 27th 03 12:15 AM
Green grunge Roland General 7 October 2nd 03 05:55 PM
Gel cell batteries - why? Doug Kanter General 8 September 29th 03 05:31 PM