Evan-Josh Roose

Default Too much acid in the sea

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Harry Krause

Evan-Josh Roose wrote:

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Were you on one of those Texas high seas?
Greg

You were warned about the brown acid dude.
Wwj2110

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

What a crock of ****!

Rick & Linda Bernard

I can of a few times that acidity in a local spot can be high:
How about when some volcanic vent is present. The release of sulfur
compounds could make a local acid spot.
How about when someone is ocean dumping. This is an industrial practice
that does not happen in the US any more but may be more prevalent in other
countries. This can occur by either pipeline and/or filling a barge and
dumping it.
What is the acidity of the rivers that feed the ocean. Industrial
discharges have turned rivers very acidic in the past. This has stopped in
the US but may be prevalent elseware.

"Evan-Josh Roose" wrote in message
om...
I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Don White

Tuuk wrote in message
He forgot to add OT like you do there Harry. Post resembles the level of
intelligence or value added similar to yours do.

Tuuk has learned a new term... 'value added'
Don't wear it out!

alex

I have listened to many stupid people, but you have to be at the top of
the list.

Tuuk

No, I think you just learned it. I have been using it long ago.

Hey, dummy white, I just heard a John Kerry advertisement, he said "George
Bush says sending jobs overseas makes sense". Now, did George Bush actually
say that?
In reality, GWB and America is in a reactive position here, this job
migration situation is a result of the high priced lazy union labor here in
the west. I will repeat, this job migration situation is a direct result of
the high priced lazy union labor here in the west. And with globalization
(did GWB create that also) we have available to use resources globally. So,
I can understand any economists making the statement that utilizing
economical labor globally is beneficial for future survival as a nation, but
did GWB actually say that?
Kerry just doesn't make economical sense. With jobs on the rise under Bush
and Kerry making statements he doesn't understand, how does he stand a
chance.

And how is it GWB's fault that these jobs are going overseas? Because he
isn't stopping them? The market decides. What is the matter with you people?
That would be a certain economic collapse should the president either stop
the job migration or offer high tax rebates for employers to keep jobs in
America. You lefties just do not have economic knowledge to even consider or
understand what you are saying.

You morons should have went with Hillary, then you would still have the
ignorant votes, those who hate Bush because of his looks or heroic efforts
in Iraq, and you will have all the women votes who would easily follow
Hillary.

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
He forgot to add OT like you do there Harry. Post resembles the level of
intelligence or value added similar to yours do.

Tuuk has learned a new term... 'value added'
Don't wear it out!

removing barnacles and husks Leroytjr3 General 9 January 19th 04 07:18 PM
Damm Roaches Keith General 77 October 27th 03 12:15 AM
Green grunge Roland General 7 October 2nd 03 05:55 PM
Gel cell batteries - why? Doug Kanter General 8 September 29th 03 05:31 PM