Greger Hoel

Default [OT] Food digression was Ron Grossi is alive and well.

On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:52:58 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
wrote:

Calimari is easy to screw up. Cooked well, though, it is very tasty.

Why can't you ****ing morons keep it inside your respective groups?
Are you too stupid to comprehend the concept of crossposting?

Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome
Chris Hayes

wrote:

Calimari is easy to screw up. Cooked well, though, it is very tasty.

Why can't you ****ing morons keep it inside your respective groups?
Are you too stupid to comprehend the concept of crossposting?

Here's a clue: You *don't own* Usenet. Again.....

YOU *DON'T OWN* USENET! Maybe the third time's the charm:

YOU *DON'T OWN* USENET!!!!!! IT'S *UNMODERATED*, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE
A THREAD, FILTER IT OUT!!!!

Some people here *are* interested, so just shut the **** up and get
over yourself, retard.

Greger Hoel

On 31 May 2005 15:20:56 -0700, "Chris Hayes"
wrote:

Here's a clue: You *don't own* Usenet. Again.....

YOU *DON'T OWN* USENET! Maybe the third time's the charm:

YOU *DON'T OWN* USENET!!!!!! IT'S *UNMODERATED*, SO
IF YOU DON'T LIKE A THREAD, FILTER IT OUT!!!!

I'm not the one here acting like I own Usenet, you dumb ass-monkey.
Usenet is unmoderated on the pretense that people at least make an
effort to follow the guidelines. The reason Usenet is in such a ****ed
up state a lot of the time, is largely morons like you who thinks that
anything goes whenever your ****-soaked excuse for a brain processes
words like "UNMODERATED."

Some people here *are* interested,

People in rec.games.frp.dnd, rec.boats, rec.crafts.beads,
rec.martial-arts and rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz are all interested
in your drivel? Do you know this, or do you just assume that almost
everybody is interested in reading your bull****?

so just shut the **** up and get over yourself, retard.

Yes, you're right. I'll lighten up. Why would anyone have a problem
with topics like ostrich meat popping up in five groups that all have
nothing to do with food in any form? I must've been outta my mind...

Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome
Malachias Invictus

wrote:

Calimari is easy to screw up. Cooked well, though, it is very tasty.

Why can't you ****ing morons keep it inside your respective groups?
Are you too stupid to comprehend the concept of crossposting?

Shut the **** up, imbecile. Learn to filter the thread or killfile. Are
you too stupid to realize that you just did the exact thing you are bitching
about? At least I changed the subject line.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Malachias Invictus

"Greger Hoel" wrote in message

Yes, you're right. I'll lighten up. Why would anyone have a problem
with topics like ostrich meat popping up in five groups that all have
nothing to do with food in any form?

So, if one happens to start chatting about something off-topic (with folks
from different groups), your solution is that they should start or join a
new group just for the sake of one discussion? Get real.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

scottsummers

I like John Stamos. Did you ever see him going to the
basketballcellphone? I think he had a pork overload. O..........the
internet the internet what a funny place..... where a bunch of letters
can offend people and people get married to people they cant see.
everyone is so serious

The Avenger

Why fight among ourselves because of the Ron Grossi idiot religious troll?

Tell you what to do. Spam the troll back.

These are the three last know websites he was using.

What you do is:

You create a new email account in your outlook express, or whatever, with a fictitious name and email account to go out to the
recipient.

Or if you don't mind the trouble, just change your name and your email address when you spam him, and then change it back
afterwards.

After you read a message in your NewsGroup and before you delete it, you hit the reply button, and then change the recipient to the
moron's email address and send it to him. Try to delete the standard text that says ORIGINAL MESSAGE so it will be more difficult
for spam blocker programs to identify and block the message.

After a while you have to change your name (or simply don't use name) and email address in your account settings so that he cannot
block the sender.

After you have spammed him a lot, you can go to the "Sent Items" folder and move all those message to the "Draft" folder and press
the "Reply All" button. Remove you own email address and press send.

Do it whenever you have time to kill.

This is the way to make the idiot taste his own medicine.

"Malachias Invictus" wrote in message ...
:
: ...
: wrote:
:
: Calimari is easy to screw up. Cooked well, though, it is very tasty.
:
: Why can't you ****ing morons keep it inside your respective groups?
: Are you too stupid to comprehend the concept of crossposting?
:
: Shut the **** up, imbecile. Learn to filter the thread or killfile. Are
: you too stupid to realize that you just did the exact thing you are bitching
: about? At least I changed the subject line.
:
: --
: ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^
:
: It matters not how strait the gate,
: How charged with punishment the scroll,
: I am the Master of my fate:
: I am the Captain of my soul.
:
: from _Invictus_, by William Ernest Henley
:
:

Grey Mouser West

The Avenger wrote:
Why fight among ourselves because of the Ron Grossi idiot religious troll?

Tell you what to do. Spam the troll back.

snip

This is the way to make the idiot taste his own medicine.

It might make him thaink that what he is doing is working.

Malachias Invictus

"scottsummers" wrote in message
oups.com...
I like John Stamos. Did you ever see him going to the
basketballcellphone? I think he had a pork overload. O..........the
internet the internet what a funny place..... where a bunch of letters
can offend people and people get married to people they cant see.

My sister actually did that. I told her she was a ****ing moron. They
divorced in less than a year.

everyone is so serious

Nah.