Greger Hoel

On 31 May 2005 15:20:56 -0700, "Chris Hayes"
wrote:

Here's a clue: You *don't own* Usenet. Again.....

YOU *DON'T OWN* USENET! Maybe the third time's the charm:

YOU *DON'T OWN* USENET!!!!!! IT'S *UNMODERATED*, SO
IF YOU DON'T LIKE A THREAD, FILTER IT OUT!!!!

I'm not the one here acting like I own Usenet, you dumb ass-monkey.
Usenet is unmoderated on the pretense that people at least make an
effort to follow the guidelines. The reason Usenet is in such a ****ed
up state a lot of the time, is largely morons like you who thinks that
anything goes whenever your ****-soaked excuse for a brain processes
words like "UNMODERATED."

Some people here *are* interested,

People in rec.games.frp.dnd, rec.boats, rec.crafts.beads,
rec.martial-arts and rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz are all interested
in your drivel? Do you know this, or do you just assume that almost
everybody is interested in reading your bull****?

so just shut the **** up and get over yourself, retard.

Yes, you're right. I'll lighten up. Why would anyone have a problem
with topics like ostrich meat popping up in five groups that all have
nothing to do with food in any form? I must've been outta my mind...

Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome