Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Ellis

Default wanted - picture of 4-masted barque

Could someone post a URL where I could download a photo or
painting of a four-masted barque with all sails flying?

A volunteer at Oregon state parks, I give a talk at the
famous Peter Iredale shipwreck and would like to show the
audience what the ship looked like before it ran aground.

The print I make will have to be 11" x 14" so a good sized
image file is needed off the net. I've done web and group
searches and have found a file too small to look good at
this size.

Any help appreciated.

--David