Shortwave Sportfishing

On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:53:43 GMT, David Ellis
wrote:

Could someone post a URL where I could download a photo or
painting of a four-masted barque with all sails flying?

A volunteer at Oregon state parks, I give a talk at the
famous Peter Iredale shipwreck and would like to show the
audience what the ship looked like before it ran aground.

The print I make will have to be 11" x 14" so a good sized
image file is needed off the net. I've done web and group
searches and have found a file too small to look good at
this size.

Get thee hence to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships and ask them.

There are a ton of tall ship picture takers there and I'm sure, in
fact I'll guarantee, that one of them will come up with a good picture
for you.

Good luck.

Tom

Later,

Tom
"Angling may be said to be so like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653