Paul

Default Boat Seat Replacement

Hi,

I have a 1988 Carver Montego 2757 which had a
rear bench seat that hooked on along the transom.
Unfortunately the seat was apparently lost over the winter months.

I am looking for someone who can either rebuild the
seat or a replacement for the old seat.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Edgewater MD area (South River)

Thanks in advance

Paul

John H

On Mon, 23 May 2005 20:20:23 -0400, "Paul" wrote:

Hi,

I have a 1988 Carver Montego 2757 which had a
rear bench seat that hooked on along the transom.
Unfortunately the seat was apparently lost over the winter months.

I am looking for someone who can either rebuild the
seat or a replacement for the old seat.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Edgewater MD area (South River)

Thanks in advance

Paul

The folks at London Towne marina might be able to recommend someone local. Are
you planning to be on the water tomorrow watching the Blue Angels?

Channel 68 should have several Tidalfish.com members, if the weather is decent.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

What was it like 4 U Joe ASA 264 December 28th 04 11:26 PM
houseboats sel1 General 10 September 24th 04 03:19 PM
Bought a Reinel 26' FamilySailor ASA 290 August 11th 04 02:29 PM