Tuuk

Default Just for Harry

Ya, I have always had a grudge against unions, a while back I was a machine
mechanic keeping machines running at a bottling department in a winery. I
say thousands of wine bottles go by per day and when a machine broke down I
would repair it, or keep them maintained. If I wasn't fixing a machine I was
maintaining them. Not like the union slobs who will only fix, then read the
newspaper. I had to keep working, doing something when everything was
working. Anyway, I was new and it was a union shop, once per month the boss
would come to me and lay me off for a day. This kept me out of the union.
Should I have worked 30 days consecutive, then I qualified for union
membership. So, the boss didn't want me to be laid off for a day and this
would have parachuted me into the union, it was my turn. I asked for the lay
off, I did not want on the union. They let me go. I went to a plant that
prints the National Enquirer magazine (or one of those monthly papers, and a
few other flyers). Same thing, maintaining their presses and printers. Good
job, very good money, but came time for me to join the union. That was the
rules. So I had to go. But because of this, I received such a better job,
sales and customer service, and my income doubled and I continued school.
The best things that ever happened to me.
By the way, the winery went tits up near 10 years ago, and the printing
press company is now moving their equipment to Mexico.
So, see, I could have been a union slob myself,, they tried to screw me then
and they continue to try now. So from my own experience, I can honestly say
that unions did me no good, now I can see that they have done the entire
continent no good. Except themselves, at that time. They lived for the day,
now, no vision, no proactive or long term strategies. Just what can we get
right now attitude. For themselves. Very selfish people and it is in their
blood, it is in their way of living. And now, now that all the jobs are
migrating to more labor friendly and laborer co-operative countries, the
union slobs here (who are 100% to blame for this) will blame Bush.
LOL,, I never thought any of those slobs were too smart. Not even as a
whole.
Ever saw the movie the Great White Hope? With Bob White? LOL,,, about 10
years or 15 year old movie. Ya gotta see these morons. Harry's heroes.
I remember being in a plant, and I privately called in to repair some
machine that my company supplied to the Auto Industry. Buzz Hargrove walked
through the plant. All the workers applauded this guy as he walked through.
Talk about puppets and puppet masters. So Harry, Don, Asskisser and the
other one are actually puppets. And your right, they have no intrinsic
personal skills that add value to an operation. Definitely not at a
competitive rate anyway. Proof there is that their labor is easily replaced
with off shore labor.
Then the morons are here trying to give advice or make OT comments about
political situations. LOL, I always find it funny that those who know the
least, speak the loudest as if they knew the most. I never did think these
boys were too smart.

"FishFan" wrote in message
om...
" Tuuk" wrote in message

Harry,, member of the local brother hood of union slobs. This explains

your
comments on economics. See, your acceptance to any job is based on your
union membership. NOT your personal skills. Your being remunerated or
compensated is simply based on your collective bargaining power and NOT

your
personal knowledge.
I wouldn't want to be in that humiliating position. One where you can

not
earn a position or job, you have to be awarded it based on your union
membership.
I bet you hang your head up high there Harry, if that is all you got.
Shameful. Do you know that you are directly responsible for job

migration?
What do you think of your buddy Kerry and his promise to handsomely give

tax
credits to businesses that remain in America? That will fool all you

union
dummies into voting for him. Don't you think that will economically

collapse
the U.S. in a rather quick time frame?
But you union members are not known for your education levels, just your
ability to strike, collectively fight the leadership and ownership.

Certainly explains a lot there harry,,, flash your union card,

membership
with the local brotherhood of dummies and slobs local 101.

"Jim" wrote in message
link.net...
They left out the Iraq war and the impassioned plea to
"Disarm Saddam". I wonder how they left that out?

Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

Tuuk,

Way to hit the nail on the head - pun intended. I always wondered how
union guys could look themselves in the mirror knowing that they have
no instrinsicly worthy skills but only the power of union thuggerey to
ensure their employment and wages. Yeah, I guess its good earning
$38.24 an hour to be a ditch digger ($57.26 on OT and $77.48 on
Holidays), but its got to be demoaralizing to look at the non-union
sites and see minimum wage earning wetbacks who can't even speak
english doing just as good a job... or better.

Sluggo

BTW - you can substitue framer, laborer, carpenter, auto worker,
"Heavy Equipment Operator" or truck driver for ditch digger.

Harry Krause

Tuuk wrote:

[...]

You're in sales and customer service? You are fairly close to
functionally illiterate. What are you selling?

BTW, the Great White Hope is a movie at least 30 years old, starring
James Earl Jones, the terrific actor, playing Jack Johnson.

And your buddy Buzz recently was re-elected by acclimation.

You're a loser, fellow. Your history reads as if you are a malcontent
who couldn't keep a job longer than 30 days.

Harry Krause

ecr wrote:

Here's an interesting link concerning unions.

http://www.nationalreview.com/

Ah, yes, a tome from a publication whose interest is in the subjugation
of the working class.
jps

Default OT: Just for Eisboch

In article ,
says...
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Unemployed Dropping Out of Labor Pool
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: April 1, 2004

Filed at 2:53 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The share of the U.S. population working or actively
seeking a job has fallen to 65.8 percent, the lowest level in 16 years.
Economists say the weak jobs market is causing people to give up their
searches and drop out of the labor pool at an unusual pace -- holding
down the unemployment rate, which was 5.6 percent in February.

Eisboch

Default Just for Eisboch

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Unemployed Dropping Out of Labor Pool
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: April 1, 2004

Filed at 2:53 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The share of the U.S. population working or actively
seeking a job has fallen to 65.8 percent, the lowest level in 16 years.
Economists say the weak jobs market is causing people to give up their
searches and drop out of the labor pool at an unusual pace -- holding
down the unemployment rate, which was 5.6 percent in February.

Hey ... I just liked the Harley factory image. Anyway, if the "economists"
say unemployed people are giving up searches, how come the poverty level has
decreased?

Eisboch (just wondering)

Netsock

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

*ploink*

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/

Tuuk

You know when someone announces they have killfiled you, that means you have
exposed them as some sort of a liar or moron and so their come back argument
is simply to call your mother names or wife names or *plink* you. Yet that
is only words, they continue to hang onto every single word and post you
make.