BoatBanter.com

-   -   Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/387-marina-gas-prices-how-much-you-paying-summer.html)

Snafu August 1st 03 05:18 AM

Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer?

Kiitos, Markku.

50% Suomalainen Dan

I pay about 1.2x ?, if my memory serves me correct. That is about 1.4 USD.

And the price is per _liter_, not gallon. That is about 5.2 $/gal to you
SI-challenged. Asohre, about 1.05-1.10 $.

--
Markku Stenborg

N60°08.554' E24°44.473'

RGrew176 August 2nd 03 10:34 PM

Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer?

$1.88 9/10 at my marina, Harbor Marine in Bolles Harbor just south of Monroe,
Mi. Price has been the same all season so far. Prices are currently about $1.47
9/10 on the road but they vary daily it seems.

It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course,
there's shipping and handling, too.

August 3rd 03 03:52 AM

Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer?

Tablerock Lake in Missouri - prices running $2.08 to $2.19 for premium
unleaded.