Default Evolution 17 - Olympic Boat Company

I am looking for information and opinions on this boat model. OBC was
in Washington. C-Dory bought the product line some time ago.

The one I am looking at was manufactured in 1993. It is an outboard
model.

Searching the web has produced minimal information. The old OBC web
site is still up, but there is little information there. Any data from
sales brochures like hull weight, recommended maximum power,
construction details, etc. If you owned one or driven in or ridden in
one I would like any opinions you may have.

Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

To send private email remove the splinter from my address.

Regards,

RT

Fiberglass vs plastic bb General 74 March 15th 11 07:53 PM
Some more dumb questions... New Conservative Cruising 150 March 15th 05 02:03 PM
Boat with an interesting history Gould 0738 General 2 November 19th 04 05:28 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 September 29th 04 05:19 AM