Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RB

Default letter removal from hull

I need to take the registration #s and decals off my hull for painting. I
used to get those off by using a heat gun and pulling. Worked reasonably
well.

But, it leaves stickum. How do I get the stickum off with the least outlay
of cash? Any cheap, readily available chemicals that are solvents for
adhesive remnants?

depth finder "Inside" alum hull moyo General 18 March 19th 04 12:34 PM
depth finder "Inside" alum hull Doug Kanter General 1 March 16th 04 06:13 AM
Installing hull lights? werlax General 0 February 5th 04 02:13 AM
A couple of newbie questions Lou Dempster General 83 January 25th 04 07:42 PM
Selecting HP for given hull (outboard) roy General 13 October 6th 03 03:06 AM