Bob

Default Volvo 270 outdrive parts online?

I am going to change the outdrive oil soon on my Volvo 270 outdrive. I
read somewhere that you should always replace the o-rings under the
drain/fill plugs/screws. Anyone know where I can buy them online?

Thanks,
Bob
Calif Bill

"Bob" wrote in message
I am going to change the outdrive oil soon on my Volvo 270 outdrive. I
read somewhere that you should always replace the o-rings under the
drain/fill plugs/screws. Anyone know where I can buy them online?

Thanks,
Bob

Look in your yellow pages for bearing suppliers. They carry O'rings. Also
look at your local hardware store. Orchard Supply and Hardware on the west
coast carries a good supply as well as any plumbing supply.
Bill

Bob

In article k.net,
Calif Bill wrote:
:
:"Bob" wrote in message
: I am going to change the outdrive oil soon on my Volvo 270 outdrive. I
: read somewhere that you should always replace the o-rings under the
: drain/fill plugs/screws. Anyone know where I can buy them online?
:
: Thanks,
: Bob
:
:Look in your yellow pages for bearing suppliers. They carry O'rings. Also
:look at your local hardware store. Orchard Supply and Hardware on the west
:coast carries a good supply as well as any plumbing supply.
:Bill

OK, thanks...that's what I thought I'd end up doing...I guess I was
looking for some reassurance that those o-rings were nothing special
and could be had elsewhere beside marine supply places.

Bob

Volvo SX outdrive shake Mike V. General 2 February 26th 04 04:30 PM
Volvo Parts Bill Wallace General 0 January 6th 04 09:31 PM
Volvo Penta outdrive question tonycougar General 4 October 8th 03 04:24 PM
Volvo Penta Outdrive problem noah General 1 September 5th 03 04:07 AM
Problems raising Volvo 270 outdrive Bob General 6 July 19th 03 04:17 AM