Lawrence James

Default Funniest Headline So Far This Week

At least when you argued with others about bayliners it was on topic. This
ot crap doesn't belong here and this news group would be better off without
you.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.41cb9b9145df5eeab2f12156e48ebc0a@107 9985024.nulluser.com...

"White House denies incompetence claims"

In other words:

We're not incompetent here in the White House; we're just plain stupid.

Harry Krause

Lawrence James wrote:

At least when you argued with others about bayliners it was on topic. This
ot crap doesn't belong here and this news group would be better off without
you.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.41cb9b9145df5eeab2f12156e48ebc0a@107 9985024.nulluser.com...

"White House denies incompetence claims"

In other words:

We're not incompetent here in the White House; we're just plain stupid.

How's your Bayliner, fella?