BoatBanter.com

-   -   Funniest Headline So Far This Week (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3719-re-funniest-headline-so-far-week.html)

Lawrence James March 22nd 04 11:05 PM

Funniest Headline So Far This Week

At least when you argued with others about bayliners it was on topic. This
ot crap doesn't belong here and this news group would be better off without
you.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.41cb9b9145df5eeab2f12156e48ebc0a@107 9985024.nulluser.com...

"White House denies incompetence claims"

In other words:

We're not incompetent here in the White House; we're just plain stupid.

Harry Krause March 22nd 04 11:16 PM

Lawrence James wrote:

At least when you argued with others about bayliners it was on topic. This
ot crap doesn't belong here and this news group would be better off without
you.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.41cb9b9145df5eeab2f12156e48ebc0a@107 9985024.nulluser.com...

"White House denies incompetence claims"

In other words:

We're not incompetent here in the White House; we're just plain stupid.

How's your Bayliner, fella?

Lawrence James March 23rd 04 02:12 AM

Funniest Headline So Far This Week

I have a Stingray. I don't think any better of bayliners than you do. But
I use this group to talk about boats. Now do us all a favor and go bother
some other group.