Henry Blackmoore

Default Some secret Off-Topic good news.

In article , "Don White" wrote:

John H wrote in message
.. .
Are you implying that the article I posted about Iraqi NCOs is some
type of "brainwashing?" Do you think Sgt. Susan German is into
brainwashing? Or could she just be reporting a positive piece of news
about Iraq? Do you believe that there is *nothing* good happening in
Iraq, or does it just upset you to *hear* about it?

John H

Sorry...I came of age during the Vietnam era. I just don't believe most of
what the military says.
Call me cynical if you want.

But you suck up all of what the United Nations tells you though eh?

Cynical wouldn't be my term for describing you....

Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill" wrote in message

Here goes Harry again talking all that liberal crap again. He seems

think
the liberal news media is telling the truth.

As opposed to the BushCo spinners, who always tell the truth, right?

He believes everything they are
saying about the war in Iraq is true.

What has the liberal media said about Iraq that is not true? Where ARE
those pesky weapons of mass destruction, anyway?

He used them all on his own people. Oh if this is all you have on the

war I
think YOU NEED TO SHUT UP. That I all I have been hearing from all you
L-babies. If you Believe the liberal news media I have a brand new

Checkmate
23 foot boat I will sell you for a dollar.

What an intelligent sounding post...NOT!! Again, please answer this:
What has the "liberal media" said about the Iraq war that is not true?

I tell you what asskisser when you have a son over their and you have people
Bash our President and putting our solders in harm's way. When you do then I
will shut up. Until then you Shut then F%$K UP... All the media is doing is
Bashing the President every day. They hate him so much that they are will to
let this country go down the tubes. Bush made the world safer, even though
you might not think so. Just look at Libya, North Korea, and Now look at
what is happening over in Israel. The Humus Group said they would not do
anything to Americans. This is because they know that we will Kick their
ass. We now have a President that has Dignity and Honor. More then what I
can say what you L-babies had.....
Oh and My son is in the 2nd BDE 1-26 Inf BN with the 1st ID In Iraq

John H

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:20:03 -0600, "Bill" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...

"Bill" wrote in message
[...]

Don't let it bug you, Bill. Keep the source in mind.

Hope your son is doing well. My son-in-law just returned about six
weeks ago. We were damn glad to see him. Of course my daughter is
expecting again! Must be something in that Iraqi water.

Do you have email contact with your son at all? Ben, the son-in-law
was thrilled anytime we could send him a picture. He didn't have time
for fancy responses, but every so often he'd let us know how much they
meant to him.

Good luck to him. He, along with a lot of others are doing work they
can be proud of. It's a damn shame none of the good news stuff ever
makes the papers, 'cause there's a lot of good stuff being done.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

"Bill" wrote in message

[...]

So, I take it that you can't tell me what the "liberal media" has said
about Iraq that is not true. How has Bush made the world safer? He
went after Saddam, and his cardboard drones. The person that
masterminded 911? He's still in operation. Now, I feel for your son,
don't get me wrong. I'd even feel for him if he were fighting a war
worth fighting, as opposed to fighting a war because the president's
daddy wanted revenge. As far as Bush having dignity and honor, I"m
sorry, he's a dolt. How can you say a man has honor when he went to
war over, let's see, what was it? WMD's....no, that was wrong....
Saddam's involvement with 911?...nope...wait.....oh, I know, he's a
bad person, and daddy don't like him.
Bill

[...]

Yea Asskisser
We DID NOT go to war over Weapons of Mass Destructing. We went to war
because Saddam would not turn over the details of what WMDs he had or did
not have. 17 resolution the UN Did not care about or did not have the BALLs
to do anything about. This is what the "liberal media" wants to think that
it was WMD alone. You and Harry are the same. All you can do is do what
these LBabies tell you what to think and what to say. You Can't think on
your own so you follow the what they tell you to follow. If you think we
went to war in Iraq is over WMD I think you need to get your head out of
the Democratic Bull ****. Oh you ask how did Bush make the world safer just
read the papers or watch the News but you have to think when you watch
because you have to look close for the Truth. If what Kerry is saying about
foreign Leaders wanting him to win just look at which leaders they are.
We now have a President that has HORNER DIGNITY AND COURAGE ( Think you
might need a dictionary to look up these words) more then anything running
on the other ticket. The only thing John Kerry can talk about is that he is
a Vietnam Veteran but he agreed with Jane Fonda when he came back to the
states. Did he stand up for the rest of the veterans that come back Hell NO.
He just jump on the band wagon to criticized them. So he could run for
senator with his other Lbabies buddies like the Kennedy's. Oh and don't
forget that it took him 12 hours to report an car crash (Kennedy that is).
So if you base you belief's on the Democratic party will then their is
nothing else I can say to you. But if you watch the Fox news you might see
the fog lift someday. I would like to think their is still hope for you.

basskisser

"Bill" wrote in message
Yea Asskisser
We DID NOT go to war over Weapons of Mass Destructing.

Then we were lied to. Bush said over and over, that Saddam has weapons
of mass destruction, and we need to go to war to get rid of them.

We went to war
because Saddam would not turn over the details of what WMDs he had or did
not have. 17 resolution the UN Did not care about or did not have the BALLs
to do anything about. This is what the "liberal media" wants to think that
it was WMD alone.

The liberal media?? I listened to Bush, in a state of the union
address, state, without a doubt, Saddam has weapons of mass
destruction, and we must get them before he uses the.

You and Harry are the same.

Nah, we're quite different, actually.

All you can do is do what
these LBabies tell you what to think and what to say. You Can't think on
your own so you follow the what they tell you to follow.

Hmm, let's see. A rightie, who no matter how terrible a job the chimp
in chief is doing, goose steps to the party, and calls everybody else
LBabies, traitors, etc. And you think liberals can't think on there
own? If it weren't so silly, I'd say it was funny.

If you think we
went to war in Iraq is over WMD I think you need to get your head out of
the Democratic Bull ****.

Again, Bush in a state of the union address....was THAT democratic
bull ****?

Oh you ask how did Bush make the world safer just
read the papers or watch the News but you have to think when you watch
because you have to look close for the Truth. If what Kerry is saying about
foreign Leaders wanting him to win just look at which leaders they are.
We now have a President that has HORNER DIGNITY AND COURAGE

I think you've been listening to Hannity too much.
Bill

"Bill" wrote in message
Yea Asskisser
We DID NOT go to war over Weapons of Mass Destructing.

Then we were lied to. Bush said over and over, that Saddam has weapons
of mass destruction, and we need to go to war to get rid of them.

Sorry that was Clinton and his assholes. But you can't blame him. All he
could do was bomb an aspirin factory because he had Monica under is desk. He
was the one that started putting the media on the WMDs. Maybe it was all a
lie then too. Maybe he needed some distraction to cover-up the **** he was
doing. Like lying in a court hearing and to the public (I NEVER HAD SEX and
what is IS). Does this ring any bells? Oh and remember when Madelyn Albright
was on the college campus holding the town meeting trying to convince the
college students and the nation that Iraq had WMDs. So don't tell me that
Bush Lied. You would not know the truth if came you to you and Bit you in
the ASS.

[...]

basskisser

"Bill" wrote in message
Yea Asskisser
We DID NOT go to war over Weapons of Mass Destructing.

Then we were lied to. Bush said over and over, that Saddam has weapons
of mass destruction, and we need to go to war to get rid of them.

Sorry that was Clinton and his assholes.

Really? Perhaps you didn't watch any news, or watch Bush's state of
the union address, or listen to Cheney's speeches, or Powell's. They
all explicitely stated that we must go after Saddam because he was
manufacturing, and storing weapons of mass destruction. Do you not
remember that?
Bill

"Bill" wrote in message
Yea Asskisser
We DID NOT go to war over Weapons of Mass Destructing.

Then we were lied to. Bush said over and over, that Saddam has weapons
of mass destruction, and we need to go to war to get rid of them.

Sorry that was Clinton and his assholes.

Really? Perhaps you didn't watch any news, or watch Bush's state of
the union address, or listen to Cheney's speeches, or Powell's. They
all explicitely stated that we must go after Saddam because he was
manufacturing, and storing weapons of mass destruction. Do you not
remember that?

Yea that was from the Clinton era and his assholes. You are right about one
thing. He should have never kept that lying s.o.b Clark on staff. So I guess
you believe all what he says now since he is bashing Bush. Just like Kerry
it depends which audience he is talking too. Oh and He Never has told a lie?
Like to the 911 panel. He has done nothing but contradicted himself. He
tells what he wrote in his book then says something else.