Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thomas Townsend

Default advice on motor

I'm considering purchasing a 16' G3 jon boat. The package comes with
a 40 Yamaha. My question: Should I go with the 40, or should I move
up to the 50 or 60? Usually there will be only a couple of people in
the boat, but there will be times when there will be a total of 4-5
adults. To move up from the 40 to the 50 would cost 420. Do you
think it's worth the extra money?
TIA
Thomas