Jim

Default Is anyone here connected?

Clams,

Personally, I think this is excellent news! I really suspect
you will make out ok in this deal. Hopefully you'll make out
excellent in this deal! I once held an adjusters licence, but
I never used it. I can tell you that based on info from some
friends in the industry, they get nailed if they try to setttle
claims too low as well as settling claims too high. Claims,
not clams! :^) Perhaps this is due to the bad rap that insurance
companies have gotten in recent years, but I don't know for sure
either way. This is great news as no matter the outcome, they're
gonna go after him as a result of it being his fault. I wouldn't
try to put anything over on the adjuster, but you mentioned here
what 'YOU' would be happy with. Perhaps they could help you out
in that regard. Keep in mind that they can get a better deal on
stuff than you can! Like a diamond that appraises at 21k and is
being replaced by the insurance company for 7k their cost. Oops,
did I say that jewelery was marked up 300%? Anyway, tell the
person what you would be happy with and see where it goes from
there.

See you Tuesday night at the Merc Inline support group. I'll bring
the pizza this time. :^) :^)

-Jim

Clams Canino wrote:
I will be dealing with thier adjuster.