Jim

Default ( OT ) 9/11 was just an excuse

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4568982/

extract

“Rumsfeld was saying we needed to bomb Iraq,” Clarke said. “We all said,
'But no, no, al-Qaida is in Afghanistan.”

Clarke, who is expected to testify Tuesday before a federal panel
reviewing the attacks, said Rumsfeld complained in the meeting that
“there aren’t any good targets in Afghanistan and there are lots of good
targets in Iraq.”

LOVE that logic!

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4568982/

extract

“Rumsfeld was saying we needed to bomb Iraq,” Clarke said. “We all said,
'But no, no, al-Qaida is in Afghanistan.”

Clarke, who is expected to testify Tuesday before a federal panel
reviewing the attacks, said Rumsfeld complained in the meeting that
“there aren’t any good targets in Afghanistan and there are lots of good
targets in Iraq.”

LOVE that logic!

The Bush administration is nothing more than a collection of
war-mongering whores.
John H

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:47:33 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Jim wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4568982/

extract

“Rumsfeld was saying we needed to bomb Iraq,” Clarke said. “We all said,
'But no, no, al-Qaida is in Afghanistan.”

Clarke, who is expected to testify Tuesday before a federal panel
reviewing the attacks, said Rumsfeld complained in the meeting that
“there aren’t any good targets in Afghanistan and there are lots of good
targets in Iraq.”

LOVE that logic!

The Bush administration is nothing more than a collection of
war-mongering whores.

Go to bed, or tell me about your lobsta boat.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

wrote:

Jim wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4568982/

extract

“Rumsfeld was saying we needed to bomb Iraq,” Clarke said. “We all said,
'But no, no, al-Qaida is in Afghanistan.”

Clarke, who is expected to testify Tuesday before a federal panel
reviewing the attacks, said Rumsfeld complained in the meeting that
“there aren’t any good targets in Afghanistan and there are lots of good
targets in Iraq.”

LOVE that logic!

The Bush administration is nothing more than a collection of
war-mongering whores.

Go to bed, or tell me about your lobsta boat.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Just play with your little google, John, and you will find the
information you seek.

Meanwhile, your president and his administration are still nothing more
than warmongering whores.
John H

wrote:

Jim wrote:

[...]

There must be an interesting history behind the lobsta boat. You won't
tell me about it. I wouldn't know how to google it up.

In times of war, it's better to have a warmongering whore than a
flip-flopping peacenik whore. Right?