Jim

Default ( OT ) Willful Ignorance

Another "My mind is made up don't confuse me with facts" guy

Backyard Renegade wrote:
Jim wrote in message ...

What parts specifically don't you find to be Accurate?

The part that David Corn wrote...

John H wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:50:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

Willful Ignorance

David Corn, Washington editor of The Nation, is the author of The Lies
of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception (Crown Publishers).

Sounds like an unbiased, factual reporting kind of guy to me!

Do you actually read this stuff? Did you spend real money on Michael
Moore's latest books? You could get a lot of "cut and pastes" there!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H

John H wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:50:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

Willful Ignorance

David Corn, Washington editor of The Nation, is the author of The Lies
of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception (Crown Publishers).

Sounds like an unbiased, factual reporting kind of guy to me!

Do you actually read this stuff? Did you spend real money on Michael
Moore's latest books? You could get a lot of "cut and pastes" there!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I suppose if neither one of us goes around analyzing dog ****, then we
are guilty of being willfully ignorant of what it contains.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Jim

John H wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:50:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

Willful Ignorance

David Corn, Washington editor of The Nation, is the author of The Lies
of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception (Crown Publishers).

Sounds like an unbiased, factual reporting kind of guy to me!

Do you actually read this stuff? Did you spend real money on Michael
Moore's latest books? You could get a lot of "cut and pastes" there!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I suppose if neither one of us goes around analyzing dog ****, then we
are guilty of being willfully ignorant of what it contains.

Much of the article contains direct quotes from the president you
support. IF you want to categorize them as "Dog ****" I have no objection.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H

John H wrote:

[...]

Dog **** probably has some worthwhile elements therein also. But who
wants to dig through it?

Now go find some more "cut'n'pastes."

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:38:58 -0500, Jim wrote:

John H wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:50:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

Willful Ignorance

David Corn, Washington editor of The Nation, is the author of The Lies
of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception (Crown Publishers).

Sounds like an unbiased, factual reporting kind of guy to me!

Do you actually read this stuff? Did you spend real money on Michael
Moore's latest books? You could get a lot of "cut and pastes" there!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Who the hell would read all that? I can guess. The same people who
would masturbate to Michael Moore's latest tripe.

SO you see fit to condemn it simply based on the Author and title. "My
mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts"

Most astute, Jim!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:09:58 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

John H wrote in message
.. .

Who the hell would read all that? I can guess. The same people who
would masturbate to Michael Moore's latest tripe.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

This odd from someone who believes every word printed in 'Stars & Stripes'.
Lets see...who's most credible...a bunch of army PR flunkies or Michael
Moore????

Stars and Stripes every time. Of course, it wouldn't provide you with
much circle jerk entertainment. You'd better stick with Michael Moore,
whose integrity approaches that of Harry Krause.

Does Michael own a big lobsta boat? Any pics of it?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Backyard Renegade

Jim wrote in message ...
Another "My mind is made up don't confuse me with facts" guy

Nobody said anything about facts. I have heard this guy for years, he
is a writer for "The Nation". When someone says "moderate democrats or
reformed republicans", only a liar or a fool would not see that he is
politically biased. Personally, I find him interesting to watch on the
news channels in debate, but none the less I also consider him a
serial liar. Why would I read paragraph after paragraph of someone I
consider about as credible as Harry. And just cause I know you really
can't stand a real moderate, I would no sooner listen to Rush
Limbaugh, they are both on the same level.

John H wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:50:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

Willful Ignorance

David Corn, Washington editor of The Nation, is the author of The Lies
of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception (Crown Publishers).

Sounds like an unbiased, factual reporting kind of guy to me!

Do you actually read this stuff? Did you spend real money on Michael
Moore's latest books? You could get a lot of "cut and pastes" there!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

DSK

John H wrote:
Who the hell would read all that? I can guess. The same people who
would masturbate to Michael Moore's latest tripe.

Posts like this are supposed to represent "the right"?

You criticise others for using foul language and insults?

With not a single fact to counterpoint, and no logic whatever, you jump
in to hurl slime at somebody you disagree with for reasons you can't
explain... what an excellent basis for a political system.

DSK

John H

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:25:21 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
Who the hell would read all that? I can guess. The same people who
would masturbate to Michael Moore's latest tripe.

Posts like this are supposed to represent "the right"?

You criticise others for using foul language and insults?

With not a single fact to counterpoint, and no logic whatever, you jump
in to hurl slime at somebody you disagree with for reasons you can't
explain... what an excellent basis for a political system.

DSK

Hush. Go play with Harry and Jim.