basskisser

Default Dreaming of Virgins

"Calif Bill" wrote in message thlink.net...
"Don White" wrote in message

John H wrote in message

From your perspective they're "visionaries?"

John H

What do you call people who want to change things for the better? Who look
beyond self greed for the betterment of their fellow citizens. Maybe
patriot ??? ....oops...forgot..under the current climate in the US they're
probably branded as traitors.

Visionaries? They want the world to be something in their image. I think
Harry just wants money, and he gets it spinning the very liberal angle. Is
Bin Laden a visionary under your definition? He wants change in the world,
and his feelings are his vision is the best!

Yeah, you know, the republicans certainly don't want anyone who can
think for themselves. Damn it, if BushCo didn't say it, and didn't
approve of it, then if someone THINKS it, they are a traitor, a
terrorist or worse.
Don White

John H wrote in message

How does one clean puke from his keyboard? Yuck!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

First of all..this thread was about my dream of cruising the Virgin Islands.
Are you so infatuated with Harry and Basskisser that you have to bring them
up in every thread?
What would your sergeant think of that? He'd probably recommend you for a
'section 8'.

John H

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:32:18 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

John H wrote in message
.. .

How does one clean puke from his keyboard? Yuck!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

First of all..this thread was about my dream of cruising the Virgin Islands.
Are you so infatuated with Harry and Basskisser that you have to bring them
up in every thread?
What would your sergeant think of that? He'd probably recommend you for a
'section 8'.

You're probably right!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Charles

Don White wrote:

What do you call people who want to change things for the better? Who look
beyond self greed for the betterment of their fellow citizens.

You think krause beyond self greed and wants the betterment of his
fellow citizens?

If you think so, you're a dolt.

-- Charlie
Don White

Charles wrote in message

You think krause beyond self greed and wants the betterment of his
fellow citizens?

If you think so, you're a dolt.

-- Charlie

Unless you have first hand knowledge, all you can judge people on in this
group is what they write.
You have to give people the benefit of the doubt.
On the other hand I wouldn't bet my pension cheque on much I read here. Too
many people trolling just to agitate
others.

basskisser

wrote:

Charles wrote in message

You think krause beyond self greed and wants the betterment of his
fellow citizens?

If you think so, you're a dolt.

-- Charlie

Unless you have first hand knowledge, all you can judge people on in this
group is what they write.
You have to give people the benefit of the doubt.
On the other hand I wouldn't bet my pension cheque on much I read here. Too
many people trolling just to agitate
others.

I've met him.

John H

So, you think that because you've "met him", that you know all about
him, and can therefore judge him???? That's pretty shallow.