Don White

Default Dreaming of Virgins

Opened my mail this morning and was delighted to see my copy of the
2003/2004 Cruising Guide to the Virgin Islands had arrived. Timing couldn't
be better, as we are suffering another Nor' Easter dumping snow on the
province.
I have an invitation to drop down to the British Virgin Islands while my
friend is looking after a of a trio of 62' Dynamique sailing yachts.
These boats are for sale at $260k US each if anyone is interested.
For now. I'll study the guide and put together my dream cruise...preparing
fro the real thing.

John H

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:03:10 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Opened my mail this morning and was delighted to see my copy of the
2003/2004 Cruising Guide to the Virgin Islands had arrived. Timing couldn't
be better, as we are suffering another Nor' Easter dumping snow on the
province.
I have an invitation to drop down to the British Virgin Islands while my
friend is looking after a of a trio of 62' Dynamique sailing yachts.
These boats are for sale at $260k US each if anyone is interested.
For now. I'll study the guide and put together my dream cruise...preparing
fro the real thing.

Thank God I read your post. When I saw the title I thought you were
talking about Harry and b'asskisser. Whew!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Don White

John H wrote in message

Thank God I read your post. When I saw the title I thought you were
talking about Harry and b'asskisser. Whew!

John H

I think that would be more like 'Dreaming of Visionaries :-)

Calif Bill

wrote:

Opened my mail this morning and was delighted to see my copy of the
2003/2004 Cruising Guide to the Virgin Islands had arrived. Timing

couldn't
be better, as we are suffering another Nor' Easter dumping snow on the
province.
I have an invitation to drop down to the British Virgin Islands while my
friend is looking after a of a trio of 62' Dynamique sailing yachts.
These boats are for sale at $260k US each if anyone is interested.
For now. I'll study the guide and put together my dream

cruise...preparing
fro the real thing.

Thank God I read your post. When I saw the title I thought you were
talking about Harry and b'asskisser. Whew!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I thought he was thinking of becoming a Muslim suicide bomber.
Bill

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:58:41 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

ROTFL!!!!!

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

Don White

John H wrote in message

From your perspective they're "visionaries?"

John H

What do you call people who want to change things for the better? Who look
beyond self greed for the betterment of their fellow citizens. Maybe
patriot ??? ....oops...forgot..under the current climate in the US they're
probably branded as traitors.

Calif Bill

"Don White" wrote in message

John H wrote in message

From your perspective they're "visionaries?"

John H

What do you call people who want to change things for the better? Who look
beyond self greed for the betterment of their fellow citizens. Maybe
patriot ??? ....oops...forgot..under the current climate in the US they're
probably branded as traitors.

Visionaries? They want the world to be something in their image. I think
Harry just wants money, and he gets it spinning the very liberal angle. Is
Bin Laden a visionary under your definition? He wants change in the world,
and his feelings are his vision is the best!

John H

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:47:52 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

John H wrote in message
.. .

From your perspective they're "visionaries?"

John H

What do you call people who want to change things for the better? Who look
beyond self greed for the betterment of their fellow citizens. Maybe
patriot ??? ....oops...forgot..under the current climate in the US they're
probably branded as traitors.

How does one clean puke from his keyboard? Yuck!