Calif Bill

Default For those who are suffereing though a harsh winter, have pity for Calif.

My daughter in Southern Cal sent me this.
http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=73953
When you are felling the pain of frozen lakes we have winter damage also.
Bill

Don White

Calif Bill wrote in message
link.net...
My daughter in Southern Cal sent me this.
http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=73953
When you are felling the pain of frozen lakes we have winter damage also.
Bill

That's cruel..................

Jim--

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
My daughter in Southern Cal sent me this.
http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=73953
When you are felling the pain of frozen lakes we have winter damage also.
Bill

We are seeing signs of Spring here. Perhaps Don will see it (I guess he is
way further north than me) in a month or so. Regardless, we can see the
light at the end of the tunnel.

Without a boat I am now wondering how I am gong to spend my spring (vs.
cleaning, waxing and prepping the boat). My wife and I have already
resigned ourselves to being without the boat in the late spring, summer and
fall seasons.

Sigh. I can see more household chores in my future, chores that we may
have contracted out in the past.

At least we have 5 good friends with boats and they all promised to take us
out. This includes 2 neighbors across the street from us, both of which I
introduced to boating. ;-)

Backyard Renegade

"Jim--" wrote in message ...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Well, you could spend your time shilling news groups with political
bull**** from a unknowledgable point of view! ;-)
John H

On 11 Mar 2004 04:43:06 -0800, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

"Jim--" wrote in message ...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Do we know you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Backyard Renegade

OOOPS, that was supposed to be attached to Don Whites post. Sorry Jim...
Don White

Backyard Renegade wrote in message
om...
OOOPS, that was supposed to be attached to Don Whites post. Sorry Jim...

My my my....you alone, Backdoor Reamer, are worth the price of admission.
Don't ever change!

Don White

Don White wrote in message
My my my....you alone, Backdoor , are worth the price of admission.
Don't ever change!

Turn for my ooops!
No more nasty names...I must have fallen under NOYB's influence but it's
time to clean up my act.

Backyard Renegade

"Don White" wrote in message ...
Don White wrote in message
My my my....you alone, Backdoor , are worth the price of admission.
Don't ever change!

Turn for my ooops!
No more nasty names...I must have fallen under NOYB's influence but it's
time to clean up my act.

You should listen to my rants sometimes, many times I end up right...
The Fla child abortion law (I called it six months before it passed,
much to the offence of several who took my post and twisted it to
cange the subject should we dig up the thread again). I have been
reffering to the biggest scam in world history (oil for food and the
French, UN, Germans, Russians, connection for weeks), now it is coming
out. Although you may not hear it from CBS or CNN... I was the first
one to to question Kerrys "two" terms, 4 WIA medals without missing a
day of service during that time, his attempt to defer to Paris before
signing up, and ask the question, "what the f*** does 4 months in a
microcivilization of jungle and water, some 50 miles square, fighting
for your life and shooting anything that moves, being blessed enough
to come home have to do with running the free world? Yup, worth the
price of admission, I just call em' as I see em... BTW, I called the
Y2K hoax/dot com downfall too and some of my friends lucked out as a
result, hey, I just watch, listen, and don't let dogma get in the way
of good ole' common sense...
John H

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:32:12 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

Come up to Washington, D.C., smell and stare at the cherry blossoms,
see all the free museums, and help me wash and wax *my* boat!