Backyard Renegade

Default For those who are suffereing though a harsh winter, have pity for Calif.

"Don White" wrote in message ...
Don White wrote in message
My my my....you alone, Backdoor , are worth the price of admission.
Don't ever change!

Turn for my ooops!
No more nasty names...I must have fallen under NOYB's influence but it's
time to clean up my act.

You should listen to my rants sometimes, many times I end up right...
The Fla child abortion law (I called it six months before it passed,
much to the offence of several who took my post and twisted it to
cange the subject should we dig up the thread again). I have been
reffering to the biggest scam in world history (oil for food and the
French, UN, Germans, Russians, connection for weeks), now it is coming
out. Although you may not hear it from CBS or CNN... I was the first
one to to question Kerrys "two" terms, 4 WIA medals without missing a
day of service during that time, his attempt to defer to Paris before
signing up, and ask the question, "what the f*** does 4 months in a
microcivilization of jungle and water, some 50 miles square, fighting
for your life and shooting anything that moves, being blessed enough
to come home have to do with running the free world? Yup, worth the
price of admission, I just call em' as I see em... BTW, I called the
Y2K hoax/dot com downfall too and some of my friends lucked out as a
result, hey, I just watch, listen, and don't let dogma get in the way
of good ole' common sense...