Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Larry D Gibbs

Default Bayliner Windshield Snap Butoon Installation?

I have a smashed SnapButton on the metal portion of the windshield. It
appears to be riveted on because there is no screw head. My question is how
do you remove it i.e. does it need drilled out or does it just pop off. I
also need to know how does the replacement get install i.e is there a
speacial riveting tool or will the screw on type work in the hole that is
already there. I would like the instructions because I haven't found any
info on the internet. I find the buttons but not the instructions.

Thanks for your help