Doug Kanter

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Me Skippy" wrote in message

I am neither a propagandist or a lier (whatever the hell that is).

As usually, you missed the point completely. Instead of cut and pasting
why don't you write some of your own words and thoughts, oh wait, you
don't have any.

Since this discussion is pointless, and all over the place, I may as well
add that you have no grammatical skills. You can obtain a GED for free in
some cities. Awls you hafta dew is lurn the stuff.

Now, now, now, Doug. It isn't nice to stomp on the Smithers.

I think someone did that a long time ago. At birth.

Jim Carter

"Freddy" wrote in message
You're a fuktard!

What is a "fuktard"? Is it similar to a "Futtock"? This is a boating
newsgroup, isn't it?

Jim

ME ME ME

Damn, I missed Harry's comment wanting to know personal information about
myself. I am glad he would like to know more about me.

I graduated from Yale, went to Harvard for my MBA and worked on Wall Street
for 10 yrs. In 1982I was asked by the Reagan Administration to sit on a
special commission, but turned it down. I finally accepted the job after I
received a personal phone call from Ronnie. Ronnie told me he needed my
services to turn around the economy. Since then I have alternated between
the private sector and working for the government (including a 13 month
stint with the Clinton administration). I have always taken a pay cut when
I work in Washington, but it is worth it to help our country.

Harry, if you want to know any more personal information, just let me know.

"Freddy" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, "Harry.Krause" wrote:
Jim, wrote:
Me Skippy wrote:

Jim,,
Great essay you wrote concerning this issue. Oh wait, you didn't
write anything, you just did a quick cut and paste. Oh well, nice cut
and paste.

If you don't have the ability to think, a quick cut and paste will do.

Kind of hard to be creative when posting a quote (unless of coarse
you're a propagandist and liar)

"Smithers," aka "Me Skippy," is only "creative" when coming up with
another of 30+ identities here, or in stealing the ID of someone who
posts here or a family member of someone who posts here. "Skippy" indeed.

Ever noticed that these right-wing turds hardly ever post anything about
their personal lives, but, instead, spend most of their time here taking
cheap shots at others?

What has "Smithers" really revealed about himself?

Nothing. Other than a penchant to "play" other posters here.

You're a fuktard!

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

John H

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:45:52 -0400, "ME ME ME" wrote:

Damn, I missed Harry's comment wanting to know personal information about
myself. I am glad he would like to know more about me.

I graduated from Yale, went to Harvard for my MBA and worked on Wall Street
for 10 yrs. In 1982I was asked by the Reagan Administration to sit on a
special commission, but turned it down. I finally accepted the job after I
received a personal phone call from Ronnie. Ronnie told me he needed my
services to turn around the economy. Since then I have alternated between
the private sector and working for the government (including a 13 month
stint with the Clinton administration). I have always taken a pay cut when
I work in Washington, but it is worth it to help our country.

Harry, if you want to know any more personal information, just let me know.

Yeah, but how many times have you gone around Cape Horn? When did you last have
lunch with the Dalai Lama?
--
John H

ME ME ME

JohnH,

I have always been hesitant to sail around Cape Horn, but when I won the BOC
in 1992 it was required that you sail the horn and not use the Canal. It
was very nasty, wet and cold. I will never do it single-handed again.

As far as the Dalai Lama, I have never had lunch with him, but we have meet
many times for cocktails and dinner. The Dalai likes to have a virgin
pineapple daiquiri with a sprig of mint. I love his sense of humor and his
unique perspective on the world. He can tell some real ribald jokes when he
wants to.

Thanks for asking, it is nice to share my some personal information with
others.

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

John H

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:29:00 -0400, "ME ME ME" wrote:

JohnH,

I have always been hesitant to sail around Cape Horn, but when I won the BOC
in 1992 it was required that you sail the horn and not use the Canal. It
was very nasty, wet and cold. I will never do it single-handed again.

As far as the Dalai Lama, I have never had lunch with him, but we have meet
many times for cocktails and dinner. The Dalai likes to have a virgin
pineapple daiquiri with a sprig of mint. I love his sense of humor and his
unique perspective on the world. He can tell some real ribald jokes when he
wants to.

Thanks for asking, it is nice to share my some personal information with
others.

I hesitate to ask, but which is virginal, the pineapple or the daiquiri? How
would an inquiring mind determine the virginity of either a pineapple or a
daiquiri?

With your worldly background and extensive knowledge of pert'near everything,
I'm sure my questions will be no problem.
--
John H

ME ME ME

The key to making a good virgin pineapple daiquiri is to find a very young
pineapple, give it an aspirin, tell it to hold it between her legs and don't
let it fall.

In Tennessee, the key to a good virgin pineapple daiquiri is to find an 11
yr old pineapple that can run faster than her brother.

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

P. Fritz

"ME ME ME" wrote in message
The key to making a good virgin pineapple daiquiri is to find a very

young
pineapple, give it an aspirin, tell it to hold it between her legs and

don't
let it fall.

In Tennessee, the key to a good virgin pineapple daiquiri is to find an

11
yr old pineapple that can run faster than her brother.

That's not Tennessee....that's Snellville, Ga.

wrote:

[...]

ME ME ME

Paul,
In Snellville you have to make sure the 11 yr old has not been hanging
around the Karate Dojo.