Gary

Default For Sale / Maybe Free: 17' Winner Boat in Western Mass

I've got to get my old boat out of my Dad's yard. We have our
Chris Craft now that we restored and I don't have any inclination
to use the old one or work on it.

I'm asking $350 but really might give it away if the person is
nice, etc.

Pictures at: www.SnipURL.com/98d5

The boat is a 17' Winner. It's got a nice cuddy cabin. There is
no engine. I had a 115 Merc outboard on there. I think it's only
rated for 100 HP or so. The 115 was plenty - depending how
/ where you want to use it.

Oh, and it has a trailer in good condition. Actually, if someone
needs a trailer that size, the trailer might be worth more than the
boat.

Anyway, sorry if anyone considerers this SPAM, but I post here
a lot and it might interest someone here and, as I said, I might even
decide to give her away for free to the right person.

Pictures at: www.SnipURL.com/98d5

Peace,
Gary

hillbilly3302

where is this located?

--
DRC
BULL SHOALES LAKE

Lord , make me the person my dog thinks I am
"Gary" wrote in message

[...]

Gary

" hillbilly3302" wrote in message
where is this located?

In the south western corner of Massachusetts - near the
town of Gt. Barrington.