Jim

Default ( OY) BUSH APPROVAL RATING AT LOW POINT OF HIS TERM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4482401/

Extracts

A majority of Americans -- 57 percent -- say they want their next
president to steer the country away from the course set by Bush...

Bush no longer is viewed as someone who can bring the country together.

Two in three now say Bush cares more about protecting the interests of
large business corporations, up from 58 percent in December.

NOYB

How about the other parts, Jim?

"Bush's overall support, 50 percent, was unchanged from February and equal
to the lowest of his presidency; only the war on terrorism continues to
garner him the support of more than six in 10 Americans."

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

You think this part is GOOD?

NOYB wrote:

How about the other parts, Jim?

"Bush's overall support, 50 percent, was unchanged from February and
equal
to the ***lowest of his presidency***; only the war on terrorism
continues to
garner him the support of more than six in 10 Americans."

The only issue that concerns Noybby is that we continue to bomb the crap
out of everyone, in order to assure what he thinks will be world peace.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

You think this part is GOOD?

NOYB wrote:

How about the other parts, Jim?

"Bush's overall support, 50 percent, was unchanged from February and
equal
to the ***lowest of his presidency***; only the war on terrorism
continues to
garner him the support of more than six in 10 Americans."

The only issue that concerns Noybby is that we continue to bomb the crap
out of everyone, in order to assure what he thinks will be world peace.

Kinda ironic, no?

However, I really don't care if the World is at peace. I *do* care if
individuals like bin Laden have the ability to control as vital a portion of
the World as the Middle East...and it's oil.

Our country's only weakness is our huge dependence on oil. Without it, we
can be brought to our knees economically. The peace and survival of the
United States of America is all that really matters to me.

Jim

NOYB wrote:

However, I really don't care if the World is at peace. I *do* care if
individuals like bin Laden have the ability to control as vital a portion of
the World as the Middle East...and it's oil.

Our country's only weakness is our huge dependence on oil. Without it, we
can be brought to our knees economically. The peace and survival of the
United States of America is all that really matters to me.

In some number of years (some estimates are as low as 20) The oil will
be GONE! Then what???

We've talked a good game about alternate energy since 1972. Might be
time to actually DO something!

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

You think this part is GOOD?

NOYB wrote:

[...]

I think you should take a play from the conservative play book, if you
want to worry about the Mid East, it's oil, and it's rightful owner's
, move there.
NOYB

"Jim" wrote in message
You think this part is GOOD?

NOYB wrote:
How about the other parts, Jim?

"Bush's overall support, 50 percent, was unchanged from February and

equal
to the ***lowest of his presidency***;

50% is the lowest of *Bush's* Presidency, but by historical standards for
this time of year in an election year, it's right on par with most
Presidents. On March 15-17th, 1996, the CNN/Gallup poll had Clinton at
52%. On January 5-7th, 1996, Clinton's Approval rating was at 42%.

only the war on terrorism continues to
garner him the support of more than six in 10 Americans."

60% is pretty damn good...especially when most Americans consider this one
of their top two issues.

NOYB

Written by Richard Morin? Interesting. The Washington Post let's an
antiwar leftist write so-called "news" articles for its paper. Here's a
link to a website called www.why-war.com, which loves to quote Morin:

http://www.why-war.com/news/author.p...=Richard+Morin

Read all of the "unbiased (LOL!) news reporting" by Richard Morin.

And Harry says that Newsmax is bad...?

"Jim" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4482401/

Extracts

A majority of Americans -- 57 percent -- say they want their next
president to steer the country away from the course set by Bush...

Bush no longer is viewed as someone who can bring the country together.

Two in three now say Bush cares more about protecting the interests of
large business corporations, up from 58 percent in December.

John H

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:48:54 -0500, Jim wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4482401/

Extracts

A majority of Americans -- 57 percent -- say they want their next
president to steer the country away from the course set by Bush...

Bush no longer is viewed as someone who can bring the country together.

Two in three now say Bush cares more about protecting the interests of
large business corporations, up from 58 percent in December.

Pick one of the following in this unbiased survey.

1. I'd rather the country continue in its downward economic spiral,
suffering the attacks of terrorists while losing millions of jobs
under the current president.

2. I'd rather have a brand new president who will change everything
for the better and make our lives all peaches and cream.

Gee, that would provide fair results. Probably worthy of a few column
inches in the Washington Post and the New York Times.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!