TGTop3

Default Kudos to Garrison Bight Marina, Key West

I just have to post this ...

First, I am not affiliated in anyway with Garrison Bight Marina in Key West,
Florida other than as a new customer.

I have to say that if their post delivery attitude and service is anything
like their pre-sales/post-order/pre-deliver attitude and service, they could
be the best vendor of any kind I've ever dealt with in my 45 years on the
planet.

Nicest, most accommodating folks (esp. Vince) I've run across.

Square deal and straight up.

I'm getting an '05 Key West 186 DC and a 'Zuki 140 w/trailer from them and
they have been great.

Here's their URL: http://www.garrisonbightmarina.com

I am thrilled to be going out of my way to give them my business (and I have
yet to take delivery!).

You always hear the bitchin', so it's important to sing the praise as well.

I will try to update this post-delivery. And I swear, I am just a customer.

Regards,
Terry.

bb

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:53:50 -0400, "TGTop3"
wrote:

[...]

Ohhh Buddy, Karen S is not gonna be happy about this. But, congrats
on your situation.

bb

HarryKrause

wrote:

I just have to post this ...

First, I am not affiliated in anyway with Garrison Bight Marina in Key West,
Florida other than as a new customer.

I have to say that if their post delivery attitude and service is anything
like their pre-sales/post-order/pre-deliver attitude and service, they could
be the best vendor of any kind I've ever dealt with in my 45 years on the
planet.

Thank you. I am the major share holder of that marina. Thanks again.

Richard J Kinch

TGTop3 writes:

I am thrilled to be going out of my way to give them my business (and
I have yet to take delivery!).

Thus says the groom at the wedding.

Let us know how the honeymoon goes.

And what you paid.