Calif Bill

Default OT Hanoi John Kerry

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
John H wrote in message

. ..
On 19 Mar 2004 08:55:15 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

thlink.net...
In article , John H

wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:30:31 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 08:36:52 -0500, John H wrote:

Thanks, Jik. I think Kerry is keeping his service record hidden

with good
reason. I too would like to see the medical records for his three

purple
heart wounds. It's sounding more and more like Kerry had a

commander who
wanted to inflate the perception of his unit by giving medals

away.

His record is not hidden. It is quite easy to find. Amongst

others:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Just curious, is your interest in belittling the records of all

Vietnam
Vets, or just Kerry's?

I'm belittling no one's record. I said I would like to see Kerry's
records. The site you provided does not show his records. I would

like
to see the medical records which show the wounds he received made
public.

Like most Vietnam veteran's, I am proud of the service I performed
over there. It did not include firing .50 calibre machine guns at
innocent women and children.

If those "women and children" were armed and/or a threat would they
be "innocent" or civilian combatants.

Not all of those women and children over in 'Nam were "innocent".

John H

Yeah, how DARE they try to defend their country, and their families?

Especially with Kerry shooting at them!

Pay attention, b'asskisser.

John H

I've paid attention to the bipartisan, blow hard crap you've spewed.

At least John is bipartisan.

John H

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:36:39 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
John H wrote in message

On 19 Mar 2004 08:55:15 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

rthlink.net...
In article , John H

wrote:

[...]

Hee, hee! I totally missed that one. Oh thank God for b'asskisser and
the laughs he provides the group!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Oh, sorry, I forgot, you are too stupid to understand. It's called
being facetious, you had said in an earlier post, that you were
bipartisan.
FredO

Basskisser,
If you want to compare war records here they are.
http://www.mojones.com/news/update/2004/02/02_400.html

Fredo

basskisser

"FredO" . wrote in message ...
Basskisser,
If you want to compare war records here they are.
http://www.mojones.com/news/update/2004/02/02_400.html

Fredo

Thank the stars we have people like Kerry, who aren't afraid to stand
up to their convictions, as opposed to right wingers, who MUST goose
step to the party, no matter what.