basskisser

Default OT Hanoi John Kerry

John H wrote in message
Thanks, Harry. From you that's a compliment. You, having never served
in the military, obviously don't know the difference between a "story"
and military records.

John H

I do. A story is something without a shred of evidence, such as
someone saying they contacted Yamaha, U.S.A. and asked a specific
person about their use of organized labor, then didn't claim they just
didn't bother to get a name, so that after this person blasted someone
else, claiming he did the research, and the person was either lying or
wrong, that the person couldn't verify the information. But, alas, at
least you have now admitted lying.

Hee, hee. Are you still feeling badly about that. If you were
accurate, you could easily prove it. You can't because your statements
were false.

Give it up. You're becoming an embarrassment to yourself.

John H

I'm not feeling badly. Now are you saying that you *haven't* admitted you lied?
Here it is, John:

No, sorry. You lied, and got caught. How did I lose? You didn't
provide any information

Let's see if I can spell this correctly....

Okay

John H

Henry Blackmoore

In article , John H wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:30:31 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 08:36:52 -0500, John H wrote:

Thanks, Jik. I think Kerry is keeping his service record hidden with good
reason. I too would like to see the medical records for his three purple
heart wounds. It's sounding more and more like Kerry had a commander who
wanted to inflate the perception of his unit by giving medals away.

His record is not hidden. It is quite easy to find. Amongst others:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Just curious, is your interest in belittling the records of all Vietnam
Vets, or just Kerry's?

I'm belittling no one's record. I said I would like to see Kerry's
records. The site you provided does not show his records. I would like
to see the medical records which show the wounds he received made
public.

Like most Vietnam veteran's, I am proud of the service I performed
over there. It did not include firing .50 calibre machine guns at
innocent women and children.

If those "women and children" were armed and/or a threat would they
be "innocent" or civilian combatants.

Not all of those women and children over in 'Nam were "innocent".

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Henry Blackmoore

In article , John H wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 10:43:50 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

snipped
Well, John, among my other dutues, I did manage to pick up after the
military and gather information so the remains could be identified.

Harry, given your integrity I'm surprised you didn't state that you
"caused" the remains.

And what kind of other "information" did Harry "gather"? And for who?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Henry Blackmoore

wrote:

snipped

Well, John, among my other dutues, I did manage to pick up after the
military and gather information so the remains could be identified.

Harry, given your integrity I'm surprised you didn't state that you
"caused" the remains.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

You are in no position to question my integrity or anyone else's, for
that matter.

It's easy to question the "integrity" of a bitter old communist Harry.

Integrity? That is a really good joke with regards to that word and
you.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , John H wrote:

wrote:

snipped

Well, John, among my other dutues, I did manage to pick up after the
military and gather information so the remains could be identified.

Harry, given your integrity I'm surprised you didn't state that you
"caused" the remains.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

You are in no position to question my integrity or anyone else's, for
that matter.

Golly Harry! Haven't you stated that any lie was OK if it got Bush out
of power, or does my memory deceive me?

Plus he believes in stealing one's man's income and giving it directly
to another man who has paid nothing into the income tax system.
He is a firm believer of redistribution of the wealth.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Mike Walton

It's Kennedy and Nixon all over again. Like Kennedy, Kerry was on
Nixon's enemies list:

http://nsnews.tripod.com/terrorism.htm
basskisser

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, how DARE they try to defend their country, and their families?
John H

wrote:

[...]

Especially with Kerry shooting at them!

Pay attention, b'asskisser.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

wrote:

[...]

I've paid attention to the bipartisan, blow hard crap you've spewed.