Wayne.B

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:17:23 -0400, "The real ME"
wrote:

Great looking boat. There is nothing like the classic lines and quality of
the fit and finish on a GB.

==================================

Thanks. The boat gets a lot of attention where ever we take it. If
they don't notice the looks, the rumble from the 671s gets their
attention every time. :-)

Paul Schilter

And inspector Diane looks nice as well. :-)
Paul

JimH wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:18:06 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

What model GB do you have?

49 Classic built in 1981. Twin DD671s, 1,000 gallons fuel, 500
gallons water, master stateroom aft, 2 guest cabins forward, 2 heads,
galley up in main cabin.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoonos...lbum?.dir=4f58

Beautiful boat, house and property Wayne.

Wayne.B

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:46:21 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

For some reason, I thought you had a sportfishing model.

My previous boat, sold last year in CT, was a Bertram 33 Flybridge
Sportfish.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoonos...lbum?.dir=60d8

NOYB

news
wrote:

For some reason, I thought you had a sportfishing model.

My previous boat, sold last year in CT, was a Bertram 33 Flybridge
Sportfish.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoonos...lbum?.dir=60d8

You have great taste in boats.

Wayne.B

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:01:36 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Beautiful landscaping and dock work!

=================================

It took 8 months to get the Corps of Engineers permits for the dock
thanks to the Manatee huggers but we are very pleased with the way it
turned out. Our tax dollars at work, even in a conservative
administration...

Note clever attempt to turn this into a true wretched.boats political
thread. :-)

NOYB

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:01:36 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Beautiful landscaping and dock work!

=================================

It took 8 months to get the Corps of Engineers permits for the dock
thanks to the Manatee huggers but we are very pleased with the way it
turned out. Our tax dollars at work, even in a conservative
administration...

Note clever attempt to turn this into a true wretched.boats political
thread. :-)

Is that synthetic materials or real wood?

Wayne.B

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:19:26 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

Is that synthetic materials or real wood?

The top decking is synthetic. It's called WeatherBest Premium SP,
Pacific Cedar color. It is the only synthetic I've seen that looks
even half way attractive. Everyone in our neighborhood has been over
to see it at least once, and a few are considering redecking with it.

http://www.weatherbest.com/

he'll be behaving to dry Wayne until his code excuses locally R. E. von Ekenstein ASA 0 April 8th 05 11:01 AM
Trip Report - Family Florida Paddling [email protected] General 8 April 7th 05 02:20 AM
Trip Report - Family Florida Paddling [email protected] Touring 8 April 7th 05 01:57 AM
Sea Chase Joe ASA 37 December 31st 04 07:08 PM
Recreactional Paddling in Yellowstone Area? Wayne Watson General 18 September 10th 04 12:51 PM