Bert Robbins

Default Fuel Prices Feeding GOP Greed?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Consumer prices for gasoline are up sharply, without any apparent
reason. Which friends of Bush are getting richer off the rest of us?
Gasoline for this summer's boating may be up to $2.50 a gallon...

Let's start drilling in West Texas, the Gulf of Mexico, off the California
coast and up in the ANWR in Alaska. No more dependence on foreign oil and
less in transportation costs. And, lets put a whole bunch of those wind
turbines off the coast of Mass. while we are at it.

Bert

basskisser

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Consumer prices for gasoline are up sharply, without any apparent
reason. Which friends of Bush are getting richer off the rest of us?
Gasoline for this summer's boating may be up to $2.50 a gallon...

Let's start drilling in West Texas, the Gulf of Mexico, off the California
coast and up in the ANWR in Alaska. No more dependence on foreign oil and
less in transportation costs. And, lets put a whole bunch of those wind
turbines off the coast of Mass. while we are at it.

Bert

Yeah, you righties don't need any science and new technology.
Jim--

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Consumer prices for gasoline are up sharply, without any apparent
reason. Which friends of Bush are getting richer off the rest of us?
Gasoline for this summer's boating may be up to $2.50 a gallon...

Let's start drilling in West Texas, the Gulf of Mexico, off the

California
coast and up in the ANWR in Alaska. No more dependence on foreign oil

and
less in transportation costs. And, lets put a whole bunch of those wind
turbines off the coast of Mass. while we are at it.

Bert

Yeah, you righties don't need any science and new technology.

A pretty broad brush you are again painting with. Care to back up your
claim?

Henry Blackmoore

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

Jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Consumer prices for gasoline are up sharply, without any apparent
reason. Which friends of Bush are getting richer off the rest of us?
Gasoline for this summer's boating may be up to $2.50 a gallon...

Yawn. Old news. Same threat prior to last summer but never materialized.

As previously noted, Dennis, you do one hell of a job combining smug and
stupid. Did that come naturally, or did you have to take pills?

Speaking of pills. When did you quit taking yours?

Is everything that you don't like some kind of Republican/Bush plot?

You know that medication of yours was prescribed for your own good.

Bert Robbins

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Consumer prices for gasoline are up sharply, without any apparent
reason. Which friends of Bush are getting richer off the rest of us?
Gasoline for this summer's boating may be up to $2.50 a gallon...

Let's start drilling in West Texas, the Gulf of Mexico, off the

California
coast and up in the ANWR in Alaska. No more dependence on foreign oil

and
less in transportation costs. And, lets put a whole bunch of those

wind
turbines off the coast of Mass. while we are at it.

Bert

Yeah, you righties don't need any science and new technology.

When the science produces new technology that will be cost effective for the
user and will not immediately obselete the existing technology then we may
have the next energy source.

My county has a forced recycling program. However, we have to pay people to
take our recycled items. We have an incinerator that only runs 16x5 because
we can't take other counties trash which would may it cost less by running
the incenerator 24x7.

All of this new technology is costing me quite a bit of money.

Bert

Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale General 6 February 20th 04 02:28 PM
Why Ficht failed no1 K Smith General 53 January 26th 04 07:46 PM
fuel delivery problem on outboard? help Russell Hermansen General 9 October 7th 03 01:40 AM
engine paint in fuel system David Ward General 0 August 20th 03 04:20 AM
Inboard won't run above 2800 RPM John M Murphy General 2 August 18th 03 05:27 PM