Harry Krause

Default ( OT ) Jobless rate at 20-year high

WaIIy wrote:

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:23:26 -0500 (EST), "Harry Krause"
wrote:

The unemployment rate in the six-county Rochester area jumped to 7
percent, representing about 39,600 people looking for work, according to
statistics released Wednesday by the state Department of Labor.

Gee, Rochester is a one industry town. Kodak was slow to respond and is
going down the ****ter.
I'm surprised the rate isn't 40% there.

So...I suppose we jsut dispose of everyone unfortunate enough to be
stuck there?
Jim--

wrote:

The unemployment rate in the six-county Rochester area jumped to 7
percent, representing about 39,600 people looking for work, according

statistics released Wednesday by the state Department of Labor.

Gee, Rochester is a one industry town. Kodak was slow to respond and is
going down the ****ter.
I'm surprised the rate isn't 40% there.

So...I suppose we jsut dispose of everyone unfortunate enough to be
stuck there?

Nope, we offer them the opportunity for an education and training for a new
job.

The liberals offer welfare. The Republicans offer a chance to better
themselves for the rest of their lives.

basskisser

"Jim--" wrote in message
Nope, we offer them the opportunity for an education and training for a new
job.

The liberals offer welfare. The Republicans offer a chance to better
themselves for the rest of their lives.

How the hell are you going to do that? You rights want to cut every
program available to people who want to better themselves.