Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill

Default INTRACOASTAL WATER CLOSING?

Action in the House of Representatives may severely
cut funding for the Dismal Swamp Canal and other
branches of the Intercoastal waterway. Contact your
government representatives now to voice your opinion
to keep these waterways open.

This link is dedicated to the historic Dismal Swamp Canal. However
the entire Intracoastal waterway is getting hit HARD by sever cuts
that will prevent clearing and dredging. Some areas will close as
soon as September 2004 unless we pursuade our government to
keep funding the Intracoastal, especially the Dismal Swamp Canal
which is the oldes man made canal in our history.

Visit www.dismalswamp.net now for links to your
Congress and Senate. This website is chock full of
information regarding an effective campaign to stop
funding cuts.

Do not delay. Once funding is cut, it will be too late
for many parts of the intercoastal

Take action to protect this amazing waterway