JimH

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Got word that Soul Source has been summerized, splashed and is tied up in
the slip with the refrigerator cold, waiting to be stocked with Sam Adams.
Mrs. E's GB will be following shortly.

We usually hang out down south a little longer, but I am thinking of
coming
up a little early this year.

Tough decision. The weather is really getting spectacular down here.

What to do ... what to do...

Eisboch

Come on up......it is getting warmer every day.

BTW...nice boat name. Did your wife name her?

I always liked Peggy Halls boat name too...Solitaire.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:26:41 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Got word that Soul Source has been summerized, splashed and is tied up in
the slip with the refrigerator cold, waiting to be stocked with Sam Adams.
Mrs. E's GB will be following shortly.

We usually hang out down south a little longer, but I am thinking of coming
up a little early this year.

Tough decision. The weather is really getting spectacular down here.

What to do ... what to do..

Forties this week with no improvement in sight.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...st?query=06267

Stay where you are for a while.

Later,

Tom

Wayne.B

wrote:

Tough decision. The weather is really getting spectacular down here.

Yep, it sure is. We went out Wednesday night for a quick spin on the
GB but ended up having dinner at Salty Sams in Ft Myers Beach. Didn't
get home until after midnight but it was great.

What to do ... what to do...

We're staying put for another 5 weeks or so. After that, El Norte,
ready or not. Some of the boat projects are coming together, some
moving slowly, but I've made up my mind to leave as long as all major
systems are go. With any luck we'll be on Long Island Sound by
mid-June which is when the weather usually starts to get consistently
decent.

Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:

Tough decision. The weather is really getting spectacular down here.

Yep, it sure is. We went out Wednesday night for a quick spin on the
GB but ended up having dinner at Salty Sams in Ft Myers Beach. Didn't
get home until after midnight but it was great.

What to do ... what to do...

We're staying put for another 5 weeks or so. After that, El Norte,
ready or not. Some of the boat projects are coming together, some
moving slowly, but I've made up my mind to leave as long as all major
systems are go. With any luck we'll be on Long Island Sound by
mid-June which is when the weather usually starts to get consistently
decent.

I'll look for you on the Sound.

Let's see - where did I put those torpedo tube plans?

Later,

Tom
Eisboch

wrote:

Tough decision. The weather is really getting spectacular down here.

Yep, it sure is. We went out Wednesday night for a quick spin on the
GB but ended up having dinner at Salty Sams in Ft Myers Beach. Didn't
get home until after midnight but it was great.

What to do ... what to do...

We're staying put for another 5 weeks or so. After that, El Norte,
ready or not. Some of the boat projects are coming together, some
moving slowly, but I've made up my mind to leave as long as all major
systems are go. With any luck we'll be on Long Island Sound by
mid-June which is when the weather usually starts to get consistently
decent.

Our experience over the last 3 years is that June is the best time to arrive
back north, weather-wise. This year however, due to some family events and a
stupid horse show that Mrs. E just
*has* to attend, we will make the trip a little early. It's been a short
winter it seems. We had our new daughter-in-law staying with us while our
sons' ship was deployed in the Persian Gulf. It is due back later this
month after leaving Norfolk last October. The daughter-in-law is one happy
camper, as is our son.

Anyhoo, maybe we will meet up sometime this summer. I'll be prowling around
the Cape, the Vineyard, Cuttyhunk areas, or sitting at the slip at Kingman.
I am sure I'll be busy helping Mrs. E get familiar with her GB. This is
going to be an interesting summer, for sure.

Take care,

Eisboch

Calif Bill

wrote:

Tough decision. The weather is really getting spectacular down here.

Yep, it sure is. We went out Wednesday night for a quick spin on the
GB but ended up having dinner at Salty Sams in Ft Myers Beach. Didn't
get home until after midnight but it was great.

What to do ... what to do...

We're staying put for another 5 weeks or so. After that, El Norte,
ready or not. Some of the boat projects are coming together, some
moving slowly, but I've made up my mind to leave as long as all major
systems are go. With any luck we'll be on Long Island Sound by
mid-June which is when the weather usually starts to get consistently
decent.

I'll look for you on the Sound.

Let's see - where did I put those torpedo tube plans?

Later,

Tom

If you can not find the plans, review the movie "African Queen".

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:16:44 GMT, "Calif Bill"

.. .

wrote:

Tough decision. The weather is really getting spectacular down here.

Yep, it sure is. We went out Wednesday night for a quick spin on the
GB but ended up having dinner at Salty Sams in Ft Myers Beach. Didn't
get home until after midnight but it was great.

What to do ... what to do...

We're staying put for another 5 weeks or so. After that, El Norte,
ready or not. Some of the boat projects are coming together, some
moving slowly, but I've made up my mind to leave as long as all major
systems are go. With any luck we'll be on Long Island Sound by
mid-June which is when the weather usually starts to get consistently
decent.

I'll look for you on the Sound.

Let's see - where did I put those torpedo tube plans?

If you can not find the plans, review the movie "African Queen".

It's ok - I found them. I also found the plans to a terrawatt
portable laser in the same drawer.

On the one hand, big flash, big bang. One the other, big flash and
little poof.

To quote the Great One - What to do - what to do?

Later,

Tom

Resume safe speed sign? Greg General 17 February 9th 05 08:39 PM
O.T. SAFE FOR FOUR MORE YEARS dixon General 2 November 4th 04 03:23 PM
Safe to Say Bobsprit ASA 2 November 3rd 04 04:11 PM
Safe Bet for Sunday N1EE ASA 0 December 11th 03 06:18 PM
safe RPM range scottht General 4 October 23rd 03 03:14 AM